Edge vs. Jeff Hardy (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmy872

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is the spoiler for some people may not know. As I don't know how to add a thing to hide it. HERES THE WARNING NOOW!

Jeff Hardy will have a match with Edge at Extreme Rules for the World Title in a Ladder Match. In my opinion this WILL be the defining match between the two.

This match spans Generations of Wrestling fans, people who have heard of these competitors. People who loved The Rock, Stone Cold in their prime wrestling for the championship at Wrestlemania X7, while earlier in the night perhaps one of the most awe-inspiring memories in Wrestlemania history was created, when Edge speared Jeff Hardy from 16 feet in the air to the canvas.Not a person in the Astrodome in Houston, Texas was sitting. Not one person watching that moment around the world, UK, US, Japan, Mexico, Australia didn't think..OH MY GOD!

These two men defined Tag Team wrestling for a long time, now that they are moving on to the main event Heavyweight division. These two have survived through the thick and thin, and now have a chance to immortalize themselves more than they already have done.

Jeff Hardy and Edge now have a chance to put over, and define the new Generation of main eventers. Jim Ross describes Triple H as the measuring stick of WWE. Now Edge and Jeff Hardy have the chance to surpass Triple H and become the new measuring sticks for guys like John Morrison, Tyson Kidd, The Miz, CM Punk and more. They have more or for better or worse the longest running feud in WWE. Edge and Christian The Brood where replaced by two highflyers Matt and Jeff Hardy The New Brood. They were then for over ten years compared and competed with each other. We have enjoyed their battles for a decade. Now they come back to where it all began, a Ladder match.

This match has the potential to be the greatest Ladder match of all time. I really hope it is, but as has become a custom, it always seems to be a disappointment. Please let us have another Generation spanning moment when Edge and Jeff Hardy collide one on one (for the first time ever, I believe) in a ladder match.

......discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back