Eddie Guerrero / AAA Hall of Fame

R

rKo0019

What a shame...

As previously reported, AAA is going to induct Eddy Guerrero into their hall of fame on 3/16 in Monterrey. AAA contacted Vickie Guerrero about accepting his plaque, but WWE refused to let her go. AAA contacted brother Hector Guerrero, but TNA pressured him into not going because they aren’t doing business with Konnan, who works in the AAA office. Instead, Eddy’s first cousin Javier Llanes (Llanes is Eddy’s mother’s maiden name), a wrestler from the 80’s, will accept his plaque at Rey de Reyes.

I think this is very sad, when the widow and brother of the late Eddie Guerrero cannot attend an event honoring him. It's also sad because promotions cannot put their differences aside for the death of a performer.

I'm sure this may be hard on Vickie and Hector, and if I were them, I would attend anyway. I am not familiar with Eddie's work in AAA or if he had an impact on the promotion, but there was an even greater impact on the wrestling world in the event of his death.

That's pretty shitty. What would WWE lose by letting her go? It's not like she's really an integral part of Smackdown, She can go for a week and nobody would notice, nor care. It's not like they're even competition to WWE. AAA can hardly draw in Mexico now, it's hardly going to start if Vickie Guerrero shows her face.

I think this another sign of how patetic wwe is. They won't let Eddie's widow induct him into a hall of fame, which is probably more dignified than the wwe hall of fame! I'm sure the AAA hall of fame doesn't have members that don't belong there. While I am upset, I'm not surprised. I think Vickie should go. It's what Eddie would want. Screw what wwe wants. They're a joke anyway.

This is a joke to me. Since his death, WWE has done nothing but spit on the grave and legacy of Eddie. They used him to get an angle over which didnt even need the boost to begin with, then they make his wife into a shameless bitch, and now this. How in the world is it ok for wwe to put tna news on their website, but they won't let someone who is more or less a manager go to a hall of fame induction, for a company in another country that isn't even close to competiton. Sad, truly sad.

Possibly one of the most stupid, and insulting things the WWE has done. This is Eddie we're talking about; an integral part of the WWE, and definately on e that will always be remembered. The day of his death was a very sad day for the wrestling world and his thousands of fans; not to mention his family.

I am in shock and how WWE is handling this. Vickie is his widow, regardless of the role she is playing in WWe at the moment, and to say she cannot go to a show where her dead husband is being honoured is ridiculous to say the least. What could possibly go wrong with her attending? It won't effect the WWE at all, but could be a big thing for other people. I see no reason for her not to attend.

Well I dont like this either, but we realy don't know the reason the WWE is not letting her come, maybe is beyond not letting her and is for some legal reasons. But I think they should handle different and even use it as public relations here in Mexico for their upcoming shows. But the important part is that as you said, is her widow and is always an honor being payed tribute anywhere, so I would put bussiness aside and let her go. And well I can tell you that he has a high impact in the promotion, you can talk about Triple AAA before Eddie Guerrero and Art Bar, and after Eddie Guerrero and Art Bar. So yes he defeinetely deserves this honor.

TNA won't let his brotehr Hector go either so it may be other factors that we as WWE fans don't know about. It could be the WWE protecting Vickie who might be on the verge of or has move onfrom Eddie and they don't want to bring her down. Eddie as great and like many remember, him and Art were the best, but the WWE could be doing this in the best interest of Vickie and not themselves. as for TNA not letting Hector go, I always thought TNA & AAA had a great relationship, but I guess not. It is wrong on the WWE's part, but I think they are trying to move on from Eddie, I mean Chavo no longers wears EG on his wrist, so I guess the WWE is trying to move on and trying to help Vickie move on.

This sounds a little ludacris but maybe Vickie didn't want to go, I mean if you read Eddie's book they didn't really live the good life in Mexico. Her, Eddie, and Shaul living in a hotel room for like 8 or 9 months, maybe Vickie doesn't want to go back to a place where she had a lot of hardships. I think it's sad though that they stopped wearing EG. Granted we still see Chavo do the three amigos and the frog splash, but even so a great man is going into a hall of fame, I wouldn't be suprised to see Japan do this soon as well.

i think vince mcmahons a jerk off for not letting her go and so is tna he goes to show you how the business is they are all morons who only care how much money goes in there pocket eddie guerrero is the man and for them to not let anybody go is ignorant and vickie should just say im going anyway and if she doesnt wanna go because theyhad t hard there she is dumb aswell cuz if it wasnt for them lil organazations he wouldnt have made it big. if they offred vince money he would let her go.for stunts liek this people shouldnt watch wwe vince is a scumbaghedont careabout his family let alonesomebodyesle look theway he portrays his own family on tv vince will never change he is sick between the katie vick angle the inbreeding angle he is just sick and he used chavo vickieand rey to pull off a story line not to long after eddie die he is just trash

This is a joke to me. Since his death, WWE has done nothing but spit on the grave and legacy of Eddie. They used him to get an angle over which didnt even need the boost to begin with, then they make his wife into a shameless bitch, and now this. How in the world is it ok for wwe to put tna news on their website, but they won't let someone who is more or less a manager go to a hall of fame induction, for a company in another country that isn't even close to competiton. Sad, truly sad.

I have to agree here to a certain extent. I don't know the WWE's reasons for not letting her go but as far as turning her into a bitch the woman has to work and provide for her family. WWE still should have let her go, it would have been the honourable thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back