• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ECW vs the Wyatts

PrinceMarvel

Occasional Pre-Show
(I tried looking for a similar post, but could not find one)

What other ECW star would you like to see team up with Dreamer and Dudleys to take on the Wyatts.

For me, Rhyno, he's already in contracted with WWE, and any changes they make to his character can be easily changed back when he returns to NXT.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Tazz come in as the team's own special guest commentator and having Paul Heyman manage the team.

If they do bring anymore ECW originals to even the odds and make it a 4 on 4 then an obvious candidate would be Rob Van Dam. RVD is obviously one if not the biggest star to come out of ECW and is a WWE alumni. He's also some one who's still on good terms with WWE and is still healthy and in great shape. I think it would be cool if we got the Wyatts vs ECW in an Elimination Tables Match at TLC.

If you're going to go up against the Wyatts with a 4-man ECW team that already includes Dreamer and the Dudleys, you need someone who is absolutely batshit crazy and won't fall victim to their mindgames.

Raven.

I'm not even sure if he'd be interested, or Vince would want him, but the promo opportunities are too golden too ignore, and the matches would be entertaining.

For me, It should be Rhyno....
Yes he can be more useful in NxT.... I wouldnot even the odds by bringing one more ECWian but i would do it by keeping Bray Wyatt as the leader only thus keeping it 3 VS 3..... But if we have to bring one, It should be Rhyno!

It's been said already, but Rhyno makes the most sense. Sure, he's recently been a heel down in NXT, but he'll get the main roster nostalgia pop as a face should he join with his former ECW alums. I'd love to see some sort of 4 on 4 Extreme Rules or Tables match at TLC. The old guys can put the Wyatts over and still look good in the process.

Should it not be Rhyno, I have no idea who would be available to grab. Jericho has already had plenty of Wyatt involvement, so he's a choice, but it wouldn't be fresh. And most of the other alums are either retired or really not in the condition to work a spot fest of a match. So, I guess it's Rhyno or bust for me.

And most of the other alums are either retired or really not in the condition to work a spot fest of a match. So, I guess it's Rhyno or bust for me.

This is so true, and a real shame. 911 would be fun to see pop up for a one off, and Big Dick Dudley would be the perfect guy, if he was alive. A big monster Dudley who could go toe-to-toe with Strowman? I'd watch. Sandman is another guy that would be fun to see in a one off. His entrance alone would give the match hype, in the proper setting, and he'd take whatever bump they asked of him, and work cheap, I'm sure.

Actually, what is Rob Van Dam up to these days?

I'm sure the WWE could cut him a check for a handful of dates, unless it would spoil a potential Royal Rumble surprise entrant thing. He can still go, and get put through a table by some Wyatts.

EDIT: Because I somehow scrolled past BigDaddyKewl's post above, who already mentioned this.

Actually, what is Rob Van Dam up to these days?

He's probably not capable of passing a piss test, which makes it a "no". And, I don't know if I'd want to see him in this spot. He's entertaining enough to watch, but the style doesn't fit. I'd like to see someone who can match punch for punch with these guys, and cut a promo (which is why I said Raven).

Sandman.

Seriously though, a Tazz return would be incredible. I have no clue if he can even wrestle a match anymore (doubt it), but if he could lace the boots one last time, he'd be my pick by a mile.

Rhyno's the other guy that I had in mind, as has already been mentioned. Both guys make a tons of sense.

At the point, the only two who would make sense and come off as being credible are Rhyno and RVD. I guess Mick Foley would be a good choice too if he wasn't retired and his body wasn't a total wreck after all these years.

Spike Dudley coming back would definitely be a mark out moment, but I don't think he'd help with the odds at all lol.

At the point, the only two who would make sense and come off as being credible are Rhyno and RVD. I guess Mick Foley would be a good choice too if he wasn't retired and his body wasn't a total wreck after all these years.

Spike Dudley coming back would definitely be a mark out moment, but I don't think he'd help with the odds at all lol.

I agree. Rhyno would be my pick. It'll just be kind of weird of him doing The Gore when you got Reigns doing The Spear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back