Bo Dallas as Bo Wyatt

AJ being Abigail could be explained as Wyatts seeing her as dead once she left them behind to move up north.

I would have Bray Wyatt cut a promo begging Abigail to come home, saying "Have you not seen my tribute to you?" , "Abigail, come home". Lights cut out, come back on with AJ screaming in fear only to stop cock her head to the right just as Bray Wyatt does the same. WELCOME HOME ABIGAIL JEAN WYATT.

Another main reason I cannot see AJ being Abigail is because AJ is about to be put on the second season of Total Divas.

The character change would not sync with the show at all.
I certainly won't doubt the possibility of AJ being Abigail, I just believe the Abigail Wyatt character is an actual dead person to the Bray Wyatt character.

I wish Bray would talk more about his daddy he killed on his boat. Maybe he is the devil that made him attack Bryan and Punk.

TBH, with WWE's logic, Bray is the love child of Kane/Lita rape even though she miscarried and the time frame is way off. Doesn't matter to them obviously, ask John Cena about them 6 months;)

What if.....Sister Abigail, at one point long before her death, survived a certain fire and faked her death, moving to the swamps and having another son by the name of Bray Wyatt? Teaching him to use the evil inside him. A devil to slay devils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back