• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bo Dallas

I love the gimmick! He cracks me up. The way he went over to Titus after the match and called him little buddy had me rolling. Then when Titus slapped the microphone out of the ring, Bo gets it and takes the blame calling himself butter fingers. LOL I thought that was hilarious. The gimmick is fresh and original. I hope the WWE goes all the way with Bo.

I hate most gimmicks period, so I don't like Bo Dallas. It's ridiculously stupid IMO. When he's on it's time for a bathroom break for me.

The ONLY way that this works out is for him to go full on heel, and to get to promo pretty regularly.

I love the Bo Dallas gimmick. It's probably the most entertaining one to date. But see, here's the thing. Bo Dallas isn't a Main Eventer, and I don't expect him to be. He's a mid-card talent, which is what today's wrestling needs. Solid mid-carders that don't get buried to main eventers. I think that Bo can even win the IC title and take this Bolieve gimmick even higher.

I find it odd that people on here are calling a simple "un-hip and don't know it" gimmick to be genius.

But hey, to each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back