• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bo Dallas’ debut and the Intercontinental Championship

I do not want to see him be the one to take the title off of Barret. It's definitely too early for him to hold a title. A year or two in the future, who knows.

I've been watching Bo Dallas on NXT for a while now, and he is definatly worth the chance given to him for the main roster, he shouldn't win the Intercontential title yet, give him a few months to earn his stripes, then put him in a minor title picture. Big things for him I reckon.

Ugh I hate Bo Dallas. The guy has no charisma and is boring to watch. There is a lot of talent in NXT that's way better than him.

heres the thing. we can't judge his in ring ability we arent professionals.

he beat the IC champion, why was he absent this week?

id like him 2 take the jeff hardy undertaker route.

one problem there is no undertaker.

wade barret is a midcarder at best with a championship tht right now has little signifacance or else someone like brock lesnar or y2j or orton or henry or big show... someone of a higher caliber wuld have it

His character is cheesy as hell, his in-ring work is green as hell. Send him back to NXT, let him develop his skills for another couple of years and then come back. He isn't even close to ready and Barrett deserves much better than this.

MITB in 2013 for Barrett hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back