Too Cool vs. the Freebirds

• Too Cool

• Freebirds

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following matches take place inside of an ECW ring are conducted under
Extreme Rules.

Too Cool are the team of Scotty 2 Hotty and Grand Masta Sexay from 1998-2001.

The Freebirds are any incarnation you can think of.

Good lord.Er.........Freebirds?Dunno.Help me.somebody.

Ok, I will help you. Two spaces after a period. One space after a comma. Capitalize the first letter in a sentence.

Both these teams are weak, but I went with the Freebirds. I know my anti-LOD comment will come back to haunt me, since the Freebirds were also little more than flash and sizzle (who capitalized on the Southern Audience with their Lynard Skynard lifestyle), but at least they worked a quasi-beievable match. Too Cool got over because of over-the-top dances and the worst finishing move in wrestling history - the Worm. And NorCal and I chilled w/ Scott Taylor, he's an AWESOME guy. But the WWF crowd that put him over with The Worm did him a disservice by pigeon-holing him.

Freebirds FTW.

Freebirds, simply because there are more of them, it's an Extreme Rules Match so it's all legal. And then there's the fact that Too Cool were absolutely awful as a team. Freebirds weren't great...but against a tag team with about 1 run when not as jobbers, well anyone looks good... except maybe Kaientai

I have got to disagree with the lack of respect the freebirds got. If you listed the top 10 greatest rivarlies of all time the Birds vs Von Erichs would be there. I don't know if people are bias because of the southern thing as stated above but Hayes/Gordy were great together and Buddy Roberts could take the beating when needed to. Let's here some love for the Birds.

The Freebirds take down Too Cool 11-1.

My Thoughts: While I hate the Freebirds, it was the right choice. Too Cool is just obnoxious, and for them not to win the WWE Tag Team titles in the time the belts were being hot potatoed to any team with a decent pop, speaks a bunch to their success. They were just bad. I hate the Freebirds, but they should have won this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back