The Thrillseekers vs. the UnAmericans

• The Thrillseekers

• UnAmericans

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following matches take place inside of an ECW ring are conducted under
Extreme Rules.

The Thrill Seekers are the team of Lance Storm and Chris Jericho from 1994.

The UnAmericans are the team of Christian and Lance Storm from 2002.

WOW, how is it possible that a match featuring TWO incarnations of the charismatic and versatile Lance Storm didn't draw a single post!?

The Thrillseekers are a guilty Canadian pleasure of mine, like Sum 41. It was one of my two admin wild cards that got them in this thing, and it looks like they are round three bound.

Christian with Storm circa 2002 was a weak team. They tried to re-do the anti-American angle AGAIN, and dropped the ball miserably.

The Smokey Mountain Wrestling team of Jericho and Storm, however, had charisma, athleticism, and some legendary matches. I've posted the "Night of Legends" match vs The Heavenly Bodies before, and I stand by it as an epic.

So Lance Storm on both teams...interesting. UnAmericans in WWE were by far the weakest of Storm's incarnation of Team Canada from WCW, and to be honest, I'd go for Chris Jericho over Christian any day. The man has made it big in every company he's graced with his presence. Christian hasn't

With Storm being involved in both team I'm assuming this is a simple singles match. With I guessing a turn on one partner by Storm. Simply put it's got to be Jericho then. Superior to Chrisian in every way, and they're also real life friends.

The Thrillseekers take down the UnAmerians 11-0.

My Thoughts: Meh, again.

I'm not sure, is this just name recognition or not? Out of all the great teams to come out of Smokey Mountain Wrestling, the Thrillseekers are the team representing them the furthest in this tournament? I question if anyone besides the very knowledgable would be able to recognize a thrillseeker match.

The Thrillseekers take down the UnAmerians 11-0.

My Thoughts: Meh, again.

I'm not sure, is this just name recognition or not? Out of all the great teams to come out of Smokey Mountain Wrestling, the Thrillseekers are the team representing them the furthest in this tournament? I question if anyone besides the very knowledgable would be able to recognize a thrillseeker match.

It's the IC25 cool-aid again, Shocky. I'll continue to carry the Storm / Jericho SMW flag. I'd mark out for the Heavenly Bodies, too, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back