Ecw Goin Down The Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

connor4stro

Occasional Pre-Show
Listen ecw is gunna die like it did they shud leave it alone and let them do wat they need to do not make it a soap opra and they shud make crazy matches and leave wwe superstars out like the gay guys. who agrees ecw is goin down the tube:robvandam: :raven: :wwf:

There's not really much to ECW. Back in the day you were lucky to catch it on your local home team sports channel at like 2 in the morning and on TNN on Fridays it was just a little more raw and edgy back then. The old era just seemed to be more underground than it is now. As far as it going down the tube I don't really think so. They have some young, talented guys over there but they seem to be too dependent on the Originals.

You are like the 4000th to comment on WWECW horribilty npow i dont mind if you do not like ECW at least this one so please just keep your opinions to yourself becuaser i know in less than 1 hour some guy is gonana pop up and stat a flaming war

yes they do i like guys like cm punk but like itz gay and not good like they kept goin on the big show and sabu angel for 2 long

connor4stro said:
Listen ecw is gunna die like it did they shud leave it alone and let them do wat they need to do not make it a soap opra and they shud make crazy matches and leave wwe superstars out like the gay guys. who agrees ecw is goin down the tube:robvandam: :raven: :wwf:
I completley disagree!
For those of us that watched the real ECW back in the day, it had storylines just like anyone else, and there were fueds just like everyone else.
The only difference is its toned down quite a bit on the violence, which probably wouldnt be able to be on cable TV anyway.
And the fact that there is no TV title.
Other than that, its just toned down, but you have to give ECW a chance.
Theres always a chance that Paul Heyman will be given some creative power, theres always a chance on signing other originals to the brand, and I think its a give in that ECW goes to 2 hour shows very soon.
So, just give it a chance, keep the ratings up, and you will see a much better ECW very soon!

connor4stro said:
yes they do i like guys like cm punk but like itz gay and not good like they kept goin on the big show and sabu angel for 2 long
Ha Ha the Sabu vs. Big Show angle for too long?
Its been like 2 months since ECW even debuted, I think you guys are asking a little bit too much out of creative.

ECW's been around for a couple of months the like above post mentions. That is a great point. Give it time. Have patience. And please quit bitching.

i agree with connor4stro he knows wat he is talkin about not any of you

figure4 said:
Let the war begin! I think everybody has the right to their opinion.

i agree but i said a least make an opinion worth hearing.

if ECW going down the tube (as you say) then why is it still here, people said it' was gonna die during the summer but it's still here

I love ECW, sometimes i like it better than raw, I think it will be around for a long time.

Stop the ECW hatting, Last nights show was better than any RAW or Smackdown in the last several weeks. NEW ECW is an awesome brand,even if partly Extreme, and mostly Entertaiment.The only real complaint I have is, Mike Knoxx/Kelly Kelly. Send the duo to RAW and replace Knoxx with Super Crazy.

.Fallout. said:
i agree but i said a least make an opinion worth hearing.

if ECW going down the tube (as you say) then why is it still here, people said it' was gonna die during the summer but it's still here

I didn't say ECW was going down the tube. Read my post senior member. I love ECW. I just don't think it compares to the original. But it'll never compare to the original no matter how good it is.

i think the quality of ecw will improve once it expands to a 2 hour show and when someone take the belt from big show. i know ecw kinda lacks star power i just think it would be better if one of the originals had the belt. i understand rvd and sabu are still being punished for their drug incident but wat about sandman or even dreamer. both of them are former ecw champs and more than capable of putting bodies in seats. for the big show to still be ecw champion is telling me that the creative team cant find anything else to do with him...which in my opion is kinda sad. i dont think shelton benjamin should go to ecw but i think he could make a huge impact over there and actually have the chance to be the number one guy. as long as vince is backing ecw its not going anywhere anytime soon.

guys we all know that ECW is owned by WWE so in a way WWE superstars have every right to be at an ECW show that would happend if WCW were to be back

In all seriousness the WWF was giving funding to Paul Heyman for ECW anyway, so in all reality Vince McMahon always owned ECW.
Paul Heyman just had creative power, thats all.
This new ECW takes care of its superstars and doesnt beat them down until they cant wrestle anymore, its a good brand.
It will continue to get better with a 2 hour show and PPV time, not to mention at PPV's anything goes, and this is where you will see the extreme violence!

brownf32 said:
i think the quality of ecw will improve once it expands to a 2 hour show and when someone take the belt from big show. i know ecw kinda lacks star power i just think it would be better if one of the originals had the belt. i understand rvd and sabu are still being punished for their drug incident but wat about sandman or even dreamer. both of them are former ecw champs and more than capable of putting bodies in seats. for the big show to still be ecw champion is telling me that the creative team cant find anything else to do with him...which in my opion is kinda sad. i dont think shelton benjamin should go to ecw but i think he could make a huge impact over there and actually have the chance to be the number one guy. as long as vince is backing ecw its not going anywhere anytime soon.

i agree but i don't see Vince ever considering Sanman a legit, or model champion. For Vince he doesn't look like a champ. Guys like Credible, Sandman, and Dreamer won't be pushed simply because Vince doesn't see them as champion (once again disregarding the fans) I believe RVD will regain the title at the December PPV, and then feud with Sabu for the title. at least those two will be used correctly, too bad they slowed their push down cuz of their incident. once their punishment is over they'll be pushed.

i gree once they get a two hour show they might be able to pull off a great show...they have pretty good shows now but they needs put the ECW title back on RVD n bring back the tv n tag titles.....i think once the show goes two hours they will...but for now they dont have time for all the guys they have!

i think ecw has some good talent but it not being used to its full potential, eg RVD, Sabu.
personally i feel that vince dont give it enough attention compared to raw or smackdown as they mcmahon inventions,
ecw is not he jus owns it and it jus putting out there to make more money,
he is even advertsing the marine on ecw (starring john cena of the RAW brand) i thought the brands were meant to be separate, he just using ecw to broadcast the wwe to the ecw fanbase. that my view anyway

greatwun said:
i think ecw has some good talent but it not being used to its full potential, eg RVD, Sabu.
personally i feel that vince dont give it enough attention compared to raw or smackdown as they mcmahon inventions,
ecw is not he jus owns it and it jus putting out there to make more money,
he is even advertsing the marine on ecw (starring john cena of the RAW brand) i thought the brands were meant to be separate, he just using ecw to broadcast the wwe to the ecw fanbase. that my view anyway

waaa marine ads on ecw

you people get on here and whine but you never think

lets see if you were vince mcmahon and your program was the highest rated program on the channel would you not advertise your upcoming movie on your own show durrrrrrrrrrr

what do you expect vince to make this movie and then say well were only gonna run ads on raw were not gonna run em on smackdown or ecw because cena is a raw superstar lmao of course not he is gonna promote the movie on all 3 programs which is what any of you would do if you were in his shoes

quit crying and this crap about ecw will fail shit up already it's the highest rated show on sci fi it's not going anywhere unless the ratings start dropping

is this the old ecw no this is the new ecw the 3rd brand of wwe and of course things will be different because vince is in control now and heyman is simply giving advice so you simply either like it or dont like it either way quit making these stupid ass posts already because honestly no one gives a shit that you dont like the new ecw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back