ECW Could be Hardcore

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wp2 4 life

I to think that wwe wrestlers need to stay away from ecw but Hardcore Holly
ain't gonna ever make it or be any thing on wwe tv so why not he says he is hardcore right I say let's see him vs the Sandman or Dreammer of even sabu would be good o and al snow they had some good one's 4 the wwe hardcore belt. he even would be a better champ over big show

i think test is ok cuz he was let go back in the day so he gets a new slate and even the orlando Jordan came in it's ok we can't hate them cuz they are or where in the wwe just give them a shot.:headbanger:

If hardcore holly is moved to ECW, he will be right where he belongs. You have to remeber, Holly is a very stiff worker and while he has not been able to make a true name for himself, everyone remembers him for his "balls to the wall" mentallity. I don't think there has been one single match (since becoming hardcore) that I have not seen him go all out. ECW needs a name like Hardcore Holly. They also need to get Vince's ass out and give control to Paul Heyman. They also need to get Taz out of the fn chair and back in the ring. Just my opinion. Oh, by the way, test looks like a poorly kept chia pet on crack. Whoever let him in ECW must have been smoking something. ECW can do without him.

If they have the continual hardcore "extreme rules matches" that would make them above and beyond of good to me anyway. The best match so far would be the hardcore Dreamer/Sandman vs Test/Knox. and yes it is weird i said one of my favorite matches involved test.

Well as of tonight Holly has gotten a pretty big push his first night on ECW tv, being that he attacked RVD. So, I hope whatever they're going to do w/ Holly he better not mess it up and make him & RVD look bad.

Hardcore Holly is a dud... I dont know why there tryna put this old fart over... He's never been anything in wrestling besides for a Hardcore Champ... Stupid move to fued him with RVD... RVD should fued with Thorn instead of Baldcore

i think its ok, holly has had a bad break with injuries. the feud shouldn't be a horriblr one i know RVD will bring out the best in him
look at the bright side at least he isn't called thurman sparky plug, or bob spark plug holly anymore

I've been watching ECW and i think its time to stop bitchin and complaining...Tonights show was amazing..No squash...Every match was great and WWE is trying to get a deal to stay on Sci Fi permanetly and hopefully ECW gets two hours soon...Anywy ECW is doing good now..It gets good ratings and i think we should stop complaining...We all knew from the start it wouldnt be the same but atleast heyman has power now and is fixing it up a little...Anyway im doen bitchin and complaing cuz that solves nothing...

this show isn't ever going to be hardcore until they first drop the whole non-extreme rules garbage. might as well be any other crappy WWE 1-hour show

touchdown boy said:
Taz is a fatass now.

Don't go their Bor, It look like your youg and don't know what your talking about. but in his prime Taz was the most feared wrestler in ECW. and even to day Taz Can still wrestle better then most superstars in all 3 wwe brans. over wigh or not.:headbanger:

i enjoyed last nights show very much. it was a good one. for those of you so called extremists, ECW wasn't always all "extreme" every match didnt have extreme rules (at least not in the begining) and not refering to when it was eastern championship wrestling. for those of u who have WWE 24/7, there are matches in there where DQ's are mentioned. it took a while before ECW became completely hardcore. maybe they are headed in that same direction, little by little making it all extreme. the story is there, Sabu getting DQ'ed and Mohoney being DQ'd a few weeks back, give it time. and even if it doesn't become totaly hardcore i think last nights show is an indication that it can be good. the matches could be better and longer but they would be with 2 hours. the fact that they squeezed 5 non-squash matches with some ECW originals into last night's show is an indication that its going to get better.

^^^^ amen to that brother, i watched the first episode thinking it would be great, hardcore bloody matches, but no. it wasnt, oh well you know, vince buys good properties and turns em to crap.

realblackhart said:
i enjoyed last nights show very much. it was a good one. for those of you so called extremists, ECW wasn't always all "extreme" every match didnt have extreme rules (at least not in the begining) and not refering to when it was eastern championship wrestling. for those of u who have WWE 24/7, there are matches in there where DQ's are mentioned. it took a while before ECW became completely hardcore. maybe they are headed in that same direction, little by little making it all extreme. the story is there, Sabu getting DQ'ed and Mohoney being DQ'd a few weeks back, give it time. and even if it doesn't become totaly hardcore i think last nights show is an indication that it can be good. the matches could be better and longer but they would be with 2 hours. the fact that they squeezed 5 non-squash matches with some ECW originals into last night's show is an indication that its going to get better.

Exactly..ECW wasnt only about hardcore..It had mucha libre and technical wrestling along with hardcore..Those was the three elements that made up ECW..not every match has to be hardcore to be good for ecw..There mucha libre most of the time wasnt hardcore..It was fast paced high flying shit..It was awesome...there technical wresrtling was also great and there hardcore as we all know is also awesome...You have to give this new ECW time..It will turn out good soon enough imo...Well better anyway...ITs alreadt a good product...

I agree, even though I'm not happy with Matt Striker being moved to ECW I think that Hardcore Holly is right where he belongs- just look at his name! I've always liked his matches and I think they can set up a great feud with him and RVD. I enjoyed ECW a lot this week- no squash matches, pretty good wrestling. It's getting better.

Flames Out
Dragon

I will agree with Hardcore holly being at home in that environment but not Matt Striker, now i dont disagree that he has alot of talent when it comes to wrestling but he is not a HARDCORE wrestler he dont fit the mold at all, Ecw fans dont really need to be taught about wrestling im sure that an ecw fan would probably pwn matt striker when it comes to wrestling lol, But yeah ECW didnt always have the no rules matches, but with that being said wen they were at there best the matches were NO DQ

I think what they should do is make all the matches non-DQ and only have regular matches with DQ's sometimes- that would make sense. Also instead of having one extreme rules match per show, they could have one DQ match per show.

Flames Out
Dragon

grungy72 said:
I will agree with Hardcore holly being at home in that environment but not Matt Striker, now i dont disagree that he has alot of talent when it comes to wrestling but he is not a HARDCORE wrestler he dont fit the mold at all, Ecw fans dont really need to be taught about wrestling im sure that an ecw fan would probably pwn matt striker when it comes to wrestling lol, But yeah ECW didnt always have the no rules matches, but with that being said wen they were at there best the matches were NO DQ

A lot of current ECW stars arent Hardcore wrestlers either.... I seriously dont see why everyone is saying Hardcore Holly is a good wrestler... He sucks... And the whole thing with him never gettin a push is bull... He got a WWE Title shot against Lesnar at the one Rumble... And it was argueably the worste title match ever... There is reason for why he never gets oushed... Simply cause he sucks....

I just got back from a house show and I wasn't impressed with hardcore holly ( I was hoping tv editing might be the cause of his seeming to suck, but he genuinely just does suck). Striker was better in ring than expected.

Their primary value would seem to be the fact that the crowd hated both of them, which is better than no reaction from the fans at all. They'll probably keep both around a while for heel value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back