• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eastbound & Down Season 3

Mitch Henessey

Deploy the cow-catcher......
Staff member
Premiering, Sunday February 19th on HBO

[YOUTUBE]-h3NfwNCW7E[/YOUTUBE]​

FINALLY!

Eastbound & Down is one the few shows I actually care about, and I've been waiting on season three for a while now. The first season was excellent, and I couldn't get into the first few episodes for season 2, but as far as the storyline goes, everything really picked up towards the end, especially during the season finale. At the end of the first season, Kenny finally received his MLB contract to play for the Tampa Bay Rays, but everything wasn't 100% official just yet. His long awaited return to the Majors was interrupted, and the deal was off. Fast forward to season two, and Kenny is living in Mexico. He's trying to start a new life, but the reunion with his father quickly takes a turn for the worst, and eventually, Kenny and Stevie return home. April is now pregnant, and Kenny is the father, but April still has some bitter feelings towards Kenny. Remember, Kenny left April at a gas station during the finale for the first season. He abandoned her, and he didn't tell her about the failed deal to the The Rays.

Season three should be excellent, and I hope we get to see more episodes this season. Eastbound & Down seasons always feel so damn short, and the limited number of episodes always drives me nuts, because I want to see more. Also, this will be the last season for Eastbound & Down. It's a damn shame, because Eastbound & Down has become one of the more entertaining comedy series over the past few years. It feels like they're pulling the plug too soon, and I was hoping for more episodes after this season, but it won't happen.

Still, I am beyond pumped for third season, because there are so many questions that need to be answered. Will April finally forgive Kenny? Will April and Kenny become a couple again? How will they raise their child? What does the future hold for Kenny's baseball career? Will Stevie rise above the status of Kenny's loyal lackey?

Season three should be excellent, and Danny McBride should provide plenty of hilarious moments this year. Oh, and there NEEDS to be more of John Hawkes this season.

What are your thoughts on season three? Do you have high expectations for the last season of Eastbound & Down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back