• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drunk Posters

Same here Tasty. I think I've only been caught once or twice.

I mean actually in person, not here posting. Which means you would also have to be willing to hang out with these people though.

I have been on here car park'd before.

I just toned it down because I read my posts back the next day and realised I sounded like a fool.

I have always been more intrigued by the posting sober concept. I am not sure how so many manage to pull it off, yet you can not tell they are based on the structure of their posts.

BTW, I post drunk all the time. In fact, I'm kinda tipsy right now. Epic drunk thread= Myself, Theo, M_F, and maybe Via. I'd pay to see that...

Maybe, maybe not. We'll see. Even if I am there's no guarantee I'll be able to make it to a computer.

Uh no it isn't, Noah, it just means I might not be somewhere where there's computer access. Durr hurr

I've posted shit-faced before. New years was the last time I believe, spent the entire night praying to the porcelin god.

I've had a whole one beer so far.

I doubt I'll have any more.

But at least my phone internet works now, so if I do I'll keep you guys updated.

Well someone's getting me another one. We're hanging out at someone's house. One of Zack's friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back