• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For fucks sake WZ.

Well, this thread couldn't get gayer if you tried. Watching Guy and TDigs and the like argue over Kings of Leon and the like may, indeed, be worse than the teenage girls who used to argue over N'Sync/Backstreet Boys back in the 90s. I mean, come the fuck on and nut up boys. Otherwise, I will troll each and every one of you with the following

[YOUTUBE]ZhD4tKoHvOg[/YOUTUBE]​

Either I'm really, really fucking stoned or that video Tenta just posted revealed God and all of the secrets of the universe to me.

I'm fairly certain I and several others shit on TDig's or attending a Maroon 5 concert in that thread.

Also, no Luther, Kings of Leon really do suck. They suck an absolutely staggering amount of uncut, unwashed floppy man cock, record it, and release it on the radio to the masses. I believe that Sex on Fire song is about how they all got crabs from having unprotected butt-sex with several illegal gay Fillipino immigrants.

In order of gayness, I believe it goes:

1) Maroon 5
2) Kings of Leon
3) Sucking off seven truckers in a K-Mart bathroom
4) Marrying another dude

Kings of Leon is in fact more gay than sucking off truckers in a K-Mart bathroom or marrying another man.
This is probably literally the funniest thing I have ever read in this whole entire forum.

And I have cried watching a video, but it was Two kids in a sandbox, and to be honest, watching that video made MY dick hurt. I didn't touch my wang for a week after seeing that video. Not even to pee.

Well, this thread couldn't get gayer if you tried. Watching Guy and TDigs and the like argue over Kings of Leon and the like may, indeed, be worse than the teenage girls who used to argue over N'Sync/Backstreet Boys back in the 90s. I mean, come the fuck on and nut up boys. Otherwise, I will troll each and every one of you with the following

[YOUTUBE]ZhD4tKoHvOg[/YOUTUBE]​

Like X, I suddenly feel enlightened by the powers of the universe, I also happen to be stoned as fuck.

Either I'm really, really fucking stoned or that video Tenta just posted revealed God and all of the secrets of the universe to me.

if you hurry, you can find the Virgin Mary in a tortilla somewhere. She's probably pooping blood

I don't have a problem with "The Gay People", but I've decided WZ is getting far too gay. A few events have made me come to this decision...

1. Dave admits crying at a YouTube video.

[YOUTUBE]HTN6Du3MCgI[/YOUTUBE]

2. TDigs goes to see Maroon 5, as if that's not bad enough, NOBODY questions his sexuality.

I do

3. Doc is a mod..

Who cummed in a fat chicks hand, so he's alright

These three events along show us that WZ is getting incredibly gay, and though I don't have a problem with "sausage jockeys", I think posters on here need to man the fuck up.

Not man up, suit up

suit+up.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back