• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drunk Posters

Drinking a can of Milwaukee's Best Ice.

If this is their best I'd hate to taste the worst.

As someone who only ever had beer from Germany, England, and Scotland before tonight, this stuff is terrible. Fuck Milwaukee.

images

That's what I currently have.

Fuck bread. Is the Doctor Doc going to get himself a slice of the pussy pie in the near future or what?

I've lost track of what's going on with that situation.

Why would someone want to come home after they drink? I'm leaving in an hour and won't be back til 6 on the morrow. Good night sirs.

I feel so happy right now. :D

In the club I'm going to try and get me some pussy. I'll fail, but I'll try. How do I get it? Just dance all up on them?

I feel so happy right now. :D

In the club I'm going to try and get me some pussy. I'll fail, but I'll try. How do I get it? Just dance all up on them?
No, fool. You bathe them in dove blood.

Do you have an arrangement with Mozz where you send him your used rubber?

Lucky for me, I do have a huge cock. I'm hoping for some good stuff tonight. Honesty is the best policy.

It's like the world is open for the taking. It'll all be mine tonight.

I'm not going to have SEX sex, if anything happens tonight. I forgot my thirty condoms at home.

I'm an awful poster drunk. Well I'm usually shitfaced and can't remember things, but that is no excuse for my piss poor typing. Agree completely with Dewey. The group of posters he posted in a drunk thread would be pretty sick. Might come on tomorrow night, as I'm partying it up. We shall see. Best of luck tonight Doc in your pursuit. Other than that it is back to work for me. I'll be popping in occasionally if anyone cares.

That's a good plan. A good plan indeed.

We should be going to the bar soon. I hoe my iPod doesn't get stolen.

Fuck the hiccups. I hate that I get them so much.

This guy had a giant block of butter in his fridge. It was huge. HUUUUGGGEEE.

My phone is near dead so I doubt you'll get much updates of my night after this.

Hello Theo
Dear old chap

Howdy their spoilerfan.

Fuck the hiccups. I hate that I get them so much.

A trick that I do and it usually gets rid of the hiccups (about 90 percent of the time efficient) is that you take a deep breathe and then hold your breathe for as long as you can. Then blow the air out and keep doing so until you can no longer do it. Should work. If not then I'm sorry that I've failed you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back