Dream WrestleMania

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
Dream WrestleMania

What if Vince McMahon hung out with Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam, and a few others and violated his own policy?? Now I don’t have the full card, but here are the Main Events I would have loved to see…in a dream, of course.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. the Rock in a 2 out of 3 falls match for the Undisputed WWE / WCW World Heavyweight Championship Title (I know what you’re thinking, and yes, I just marked out too)

Undertaker vs. Jimmy Snuka, Jake Roberts, Giant Gonzalez, King Kong Bundy, Diesel, Sycho Sid, Kane, Big Boss Man, Triple H, Ric Flair, Big Show, A-Train, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Batista, Edge, and Shawn Michaels in a 1 vs. 16 Gauntlet match. (I expect Kane, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels to turn and help Taker win, evening the odds at 4 vs. 13. Do the math, it adds up.)

Vince McMahon vs. Hulk Hogan vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper (Who really made WrestleMania. There are two sides to a coin, but you always forget about the one who flipped it. I don’t know what I mean by that, but it sounds good, doesn’t it??)

Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Ricky the Dragon Steamboat vs. Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental, United States, European, Television and Hardcore Titles. (did you just say "WOW!!"??)

Now your job, fill out the rest of the card. The only stipulation, don’t use any Superstar or any Championship I’ve already used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back