WrestleMania Rewind Night

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
I like the WrestleMania Rewind Night in theory, however this years selections are not what I would like to see. I know Pete Rose is the Guest Host before Mania, but this is how I would have booked Raw for March 22, 2010.

Guest Host, the man that "started" the Guest Host concept, Donald Trump. He goes on to say, Austin's show was good, but his will be better. He too will do a WrestleMania Rewind night, but instead of 3, he's going to do 7. If I may, the WM Rematches I would have loved to see are:

Match 1: WM XIX. Matt Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio (This is the way you start a Wrestling show.)

Match 2: WM XXV. The Colóns (Carlito and Primo) vs. John Morrison and The Miz (quick match with M & M doing some "vintage" Miz and Morrison double team moves, but then attacking each other eventually.)

Match 3: WM XX. Christian vs. Chris Jericho (This is for the SMarks. The first hour's Main Event, complete with a short pre-match E & C Reunion)

Match 4: WM XXIV Kane vs. Chavo Guerrero (Make this last as long as their match at WM XXIV, maybe even make it 8 seconds.)

Match 5: WM XXV. John Cena vs. Edge vs. The Big Show (Can't have a show without the WM XXVI WWE / World Title Challengers and the other half of the Unified Tag Champ. The "Faces" of Raw and Smackdown double team Big Show and simultaneously pin him and pose with Show's Tag Straps.)

Match 6: WM 22. Shawn Michaels vs. Vince McMahon (I'd have Bret come out for this one.)

Match 7: The Main Event. Multiple WMs. The Undertaker vs. Triple H vs. Batista vs. Randy Orton Fatal Four Way, Hell In A Cell

This Main Event consists of 5 WM Rematches plus one future WM match thrown together in Taker's / HHH's backyard.

In case you wanted to know, these were the 5 WM matches.
WM X-Seven. The Undertaker vs. Triple H
WM 21. The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton
WM 21. Batista vs. Triple H
WM 23. The Undertaker vs. Batista
WM XXV. Triple H vs. Randy Orton

WM ??. Batista vs. Randy Orton (It's bound to happen sooner or later)

The part where "Business picks up" would see Vince trying to do his WWE Champion a favor by trying to screw everyone else in the match by opening the Cell. Bret takes out VKM. Legacy and Cena run in, maybe Kofi helps Randy fight Ted and Cody backstage. Which leaves us with the Hell In A Cell Dream Match between the two men who were in 17 out of 19 HIAC matches, Taker and HHH. Run ins by Kane and HBK, as it fades to black.

Dark Match Main Event, you guessed it, the Brothers of Destruction vs. D-Generation X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back