Dream match

RUTHLESS4795

Dark Match Jobber
If you could make one match between a Legend and a current WWE superstar what match would you make? Stipulation? Venue?

Mine would be: Chris Jericho VS Bret Hart, Submission match, Wrestlemania

Does it really matter what show the match happens at? The special thing about a dream match is that it could happen any time any place hell it could happen in a high school gym but the whole point is that it's the match that you've waited your entire life to see.

The Rock Vs Shawn Michaels

This match would have to be at Wrestlemania and it would have to be an iron man match for the title... my opinion anyway haha

These two would steal the show with out a doubt! the promos leading up to the match alone would be enough to sell it! And when they actually got to lock up? well it would be an instant classic, its a shame it actually didnt happen.....

Does it really matter what show the match happens at? The special thing about a dream match is that it could happen any time any place hell it could happen in a high school gym but the whole point is that it's the match that you've waited your entire life to see.

It does actually because with a gimmick it means you work the match in a totally different way.

Participants: Ric Flair VS Steve Austin VS Hulk Hogan VS Bret Hart VS Shawn Michaels VS Undertaker

Type: Elimination Chamber

PPV: WCW VS WWF - Two Worlds Colliding (somewhere from 1997 to 1999)

Eddie Guerrero Vs. Randy Orton. An odd pairing. But I just imagined Orton RKO-ing Eddie off a Frog Splash. And seeing Eddie hit those 3 Amigos again would be awesome!

Some of you seem to have gone off track. The OP said you have to pick one current WWE superstar and one legend. Some of you are just putting guys who don't wrestle anymore against others who don't wrestle anymore.

Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Malenko - Submission Match @ Wrestlemania.

Would've been a technical & submission masterpiece. I was originally gonna pick it to take place at Breaking Point since that was a submission PPV but a match of this caliber is too good to take place at a minor PPV like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back