Legend vs Legend Dream Matches

Which one of these would you like to be reality

• Cena vs Hogan

• HBK vs The Rock

• The Rock vs Randy Orton

• Sting vs Undertaker

• Stone Cold vs CM Punk (depends on if you consider Punk a legend or not)

• Brock Lesnar vs Batista

• DX vs Edge & Christian

• Stone Cold vs John Cena

• Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold

• The Undertaker vs John Cena

• Kane vs Brock Lesnar

• Kurt Angle vs Brett Hart

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wrestlezones Top Heel
This is my final legend thread for now and almost all the dream matches are Legend vs Legends for example

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

HBK vs The Rock

The Rock vs Randy Orton

Sting vs Undertaker

Stone Cold vs CM Punk (depends on if you consider Punk a legend or not)
Brock Lesnar vs Batista

DX vs Edge & Christian

Stone Cold vs John Cena

Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold

The Undertaker vs John Cena

Kane vs Brock Lesnar

Kurt Angle vs Brett Hart

So pick one of your most compelling "Legend vs Legend" Match and create a storyline out of it if you don't like any of these make your own. and vote on the poll which one of these you would like to see more.

When I saw the title I immediately thought of Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle, and luckily that was one of the choices listed.

This would be a phenomenal match with both men in their primes, 2 of the greatest technical wrestlers the business has ever seen going at it. I don't think that a storyline would really be neccesary, the 2 could collide when showing maximum respect for each other. However, as Bret is older than Kurt a storyline similar to the Jericho/Michaels build-up to WM19 could work, with Angle saying he had idolised Bret and has now exceeded his idols achievements etc. This could lead into a series of matches, such as a "best of 5" or "best of 7" with it obviously coming down to the final match- which would be an iron man contest.

Match 1: Standard wrestling match
Match 2: Submissions only match
Match 3. Cage Match
Match 4. Street Fight
Match 5. Iron Man match

A first meeting would be a standard wrestling match, which would be won by a referee stoppage while one wrestler is held in a submission hold. However, the losing wrestler would protest against this, claiming they never tapped out making the 2nd match into a "submissions only" contest. The next 2 matches would be gimmick matches, and the final 5th match which would take place at a major PPV (Wrestlemania/Summerslam etc) would be a 60 minute "Iron Man" match, in which the deciding fall would be a submission in the last 20 seconds.

We would see 2 of the best in the world at their absolute best in this rivalry, covering a variety of matches showcasing the skills of both Bret Hart and Kurt Angle. At the end of the deciding match, I would like to see the defeated wrestler hug and raise the arm of the winner, signalling the huge respect they have for each other.

Winner: I can't decide!

Best entertainer in WRESTLING HISTORY vs Best wrestler in WRESTLING HISTORY
The two most charismatic wrestlers and best sellers ever as well

Hogan vs SCSA might be the biggest but The Rock vs Shawn Michaels IS the greatest dream match in pro wrestling history.

I don't care if they're both in their 40s, I would sell my soul for this match to happen (LMAO)

martin_andrew2.jpg

the-rock-vs-shawn-michaels.jpg

Shawn+Michaels+vs+The+Rock.png

4.jpg

HBKROCKPROJNOTEXT-e1348428576734.png

hbkrock.jpg

i voted for kurt angle vs bret hart, could you IMAGINE the matches these two could have had together?! BTW, if you're going to do a proper legend match with DX it has to be DX (HBK & HHH) vs nWo (Hall & Nash) i would have loved to see HBK vs the Rock as well though.

I voted Sting vs Taker just because it would be the closest thing to reality. Which is probably why they are trying to make it happen.

In their prime (mid 90s), I would have loved to see HBK vs Sting. That would be the dream the match with the energy and talent both guys brought to the ring the match would have been epic.

I thought a couple of those happened already. Nonetheless those are some pretty good matches. Undertaker vs John Cena may have happened but the reason I picked that is because I would like to see that at a WrestleMania some year (I'm hoping it will be Brock vs Taker though for next year's Mania). Reason why is it would ensure a Cena loss, also keep him out of the title picture, at least until after Mania. We watch the Taker match because we want him to win, but also we are supposed to believe his opponent is a threat to the streak. Mark Henry, CM Punk, even Triple H, weren't threats. Lesnar and Cena can definitely be thought of as threats. In this case though, Cena can come out and say he's accomplished everything there is to accomplish in the WWE except for one thing: ending the Undertakers streak. The only drawback would be how good of a match could they put on? 5 moves of doom vs an aging Undertaker. I don't think it would matter if the match was less than stellar (Taker vs HBK 1 set a high standard), because no matter what I think the crowd would be really into it.

Hart vs. Angle is the best pick out of these for absolute total match quality and absolute real inability to pick a winner with any kind of ease.

Take Hart and Angle in their primes, like '95-'97 Hart and '03-'05 Angle and I'd believe you'd get the quality of the Hart/Benoit and Benoit/Angle matches x10. Easily.

I want to see a fatal four way between Jesus, Satan, Mohammed and Buddha.

Fuck your mortal fake fighting legends.

After seeing DX vs Rated RKO I have no interest in DX vs Edge & Christian

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back