• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DREAM.15 LD

jmt225

Global Moderator
2hmnasw.jpg

Main card

• Lightweight Championship bout: Shinya Aoki (c) vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri
  • Lightweight bout: Gesias Cavalcante vs. Katsunori Kikuno
  • Light Heavyweight Grand Prix bout: Melvin Manhoef vs. Tatsuya Mizuno
  • Light Heavyweight Grand Prix bout: Gegard Mousasi vs. Jake O'Brien
  • Middleweight bout: Kazuhiro Nakamura vs. Karl Amoussou
  • Featherweight bout: Michihiro Omigawa vs. Jong Young Sam
  • Featherweight bout: Mitsuhiro Ishida vs. Daiki Hata

.....................................................................................​

Yep, staying up for this bad boy.

Show starts in about 40 minutes on HD.Net. If you're like me and don't have HD.Net but you want to watch the show, then send me a PM and I'll hook you up. :)

The one thing that SUCKS about Dream is that they take FOREVER to get the fights started.

Jesus Christ... the show starts at 2 fucking AM, no need to talk for an hour. Get to the fights!!!

Literally guys, it's almost been 20 minutes, and all they've done is talk. No video packages, just talking from The Voice and Trigg. How stupid is that?

Now they're doing introductions. This will take another 15 minutes.

Man, the opening video package was fucking AWESOME.

I cannot wait for Aoki vs. Kawajiri!!!!

Also, the lady announcer for DREAM has the greatest voice on this Earth,

Well, for as much bitching as I did, that entrant was fucking awesome. I loved every second of it.

Now on to entrances for the first fight... Kazuhiro Nakamura vs. Karl Amoussou. Rooting for Nakamura already just off the entrances. Amoussou carries himself like a jackass. Besides, M-1 guy vs. Yoshida's student... yeah, rooting for Yoshida's student.

So far nothing but wild, sloppy kicks from Karl Amoussou. Yoshida's boy just got the takedown though. Let's hope he can put him away...

End of first round. Easy round for Nakamura. He was on top the majority of it and Karl even got a yellow card.

However, both fighters look tired... so anything can happen here in the 2nd.

Nakamura gets a bullshit Yellow Card, but as soon as they stand-up he drops Karl with a beautiful 2 punch combo. He's back on top and the fight is over. Nakamura should win a unanimous decision.

End of the first. Complete domination from Ishida. He completely controlled the fight on the ground with beautiful guard passes and getting DJ's back. He just couldn't finish....

Fight's over.

Ishida wins a unanimous decision, for sure the right call. DJ just could not stop the takedown.

One thing to note though, DJ landed a shot from the bottom that opened up Ishida's cauliflower ear and for the rest of the fight he just kept slapping, punching away at it... it was hilarious.

Michihiro Omigawa vs. Jong Young Sam up next. Another Yoshida student vs a Korean... should be good.

You seem to be having fun jmt. Shame I don't follow or I'd join in. I have a major lack of knowledge when it comes to MMA and what not.

Omigawa wins via Guillotine Choke about 7 minutes into the first round.

Omigawa completely dominated the fight. First dropping the Korean on the feet, and then just controlling him on the ground all throughout before finally catching him. Great showing for another one of Yoshida's students.

You seem to be having fun jmt. Shame I don't follow or I'd join in. I have a major lack of knowledge when it comes to MMA and what not.

Yes, great fun. I'm also live chatting with Marquis on MSN, so that adds to it, lol.

Anyways, Melvin Manhoef vs. Tatsuya Mizuno is up next. Manhoef should win very quickly with a brutal knockout, no doubt.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! WHAT A FIGHT!!!!!!

Melvin came out swinging for the fences and was nailing the guy. He dropped him and then pounced, when he should have let the guy back up. Tatsuya Mizuno took the beating and was able to sweep and get on top. He looked to have the fight finished. Melvin exploded though, got back on the feet, and them boom... MIZUNO dropped Melvin and then got on topped and finished him with a Kimura. UNBELIEVABLE.

Gegard Mousasi vs. Jake O'Brien up next. O'Brien showed up 20 pounds overweight for this fight and Mousasi took it anyway. Let's hope Gegard can whoop some ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back