Down With The Sickness

yea its most readily by kissing, but u can get it by any transfer of moisture...if you were around someone who has it, and they coughed or sneezed around you, and you breathed it in, you could have it.

and fever/headache and feelind drained are def some of the main symptoms. stay layed up and REST, thats the shit that almost killed me, becuase I didnt rest, I kept up my 13 hour day schedule, and it almost killed me, becuase the virus jus intensified...you HAVE to rest and take it easy man. If you dont start to feel better id see a doc...

and fever/headache and feelind drained are def some of the main symptoms. stay layed up and REST, thats the shit that almost killed me, becuase I didnt rest, I kept up my 13 hour day schedule, and it almost killed me, becuase the virus jus intensified...you HAVE to rest and take it easy man. If you dont start to feel better id see a doc...

I've been resting all day. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll get back to sleep, because I've slept all day. Also, I refuse to give up my workout schedule, because this is similar to how I stopped doing it the last time.

I fear if I quit again, even for a day, I'll only lose everything I've regained by starting up again.

yea but if u keep it up.and end up in the hospital not eating solid food for two weeks, and get a swollen spleen from the virus and arent allowed to workout for 2 months after the fact, becuase the virus ravaged your body so bad, becuase you didnt rest (like me) then you will REALLY lose everything u have worked to gain, trust me, I lost AT LEAST 20 pounds through the ordeal...just rest up and chill on the routine, if only for 3 or 4 days....

yea but if u keep it up.and end up in the hospital not eating solid food for two weeks, and get a swollen spleen from the virus and arent allowed to workout for 2 months after the fact, becuase the virus ravaged your body so bad, becuase you didnt rest (like me) then you will REALLY lose everything u have worked to gain, trust me, I lost AT LEAST 20 pounds through the ordeal...just rest up and chill on the routine, if only for 3 or 4 days....

I had a spinal tap once, couldn't move for 5 days.... Just had to lay down flat on my back. I couldn't eat, didn't drink, I still have back problems from not resting properly, and i still get light headed because of it :(

I had a spinal tap once, couldn't move for 5 days.... Just had to lay down flat on my back. I couldn't eat, didn't drink, I still have back problems from not resting properly, and i still get light headed because of it :(

My fiancee had a spinal tap when she was 6. Says it was the worst experience of her life. I wouldn't wish it on anyone from how it is described to me.

My fiancee had a spinal tap when she was 6. Says it was the worst experience of her life. I wouldn't wish it on anyone from how it is described to me.

yeah, it is pretty dreadful experience. I couldn't walk, I could barely move my neck. Yep, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Those needles are huge, and you get like 4 or 5 in your spine. The good news was, I found out i wasn't dying...

yeah, it is pretty dreadful experience. I couldn't walk, I could barely move my neck. Yep, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Those needles are huge, and you get like 4 or 5 in your spine. The good news was, I found out i wasn't dying...

Yeah, with Becky it was part of her having Gillian Brae Syndrome. (sp?) She had to relearn walking, talking, crawling, etc. Rough times when she was a kid.

Yeah, with Becky it was part of her having Gillian Brae Syndrome. (sp?) She had to relearn walking, talking, crawling, etc. Rough times when she was a kid.

I was getting this really bad head aches. The damn things wouldn't go away, they would keep me up, I couldn't see straight. So i went to the doctors, they thought i had a brain aneurysm( thats never a good thing). So all in all, they punctured my spine like 5 times, for something i didnt end up having :(.

I was getting this really bad head aches. The damn things wouldn't go away, they would keep me up, I couldn't see straight. So i went to the doctors, they thought i had a brain aneurysm( thats never a good thing). So all in all, they punctured my spine like 5 times, for something i didnt end up having :(.

I HAD THE SAME THING! Well, kinda. Thankfully I didn't have to get the Spinal Tap. But I was rushed to the E.R. because I suddenly couldn't see, last year. (maybe its been longer? Not sure without definately checking)

Anyways, I suddenly lost sight. And any type of light (like mere light bulb light) was causing me severe migrain (sp?) headaches & severe throbing on each side of my eyes/head. Like around the temples, I think? So anyways, I was rushed to the E.R., I spent the night with shit wrapped around my eyes & they ran a series of tests on me to check my vision, & everything else. Took blood, then came to the conclusion that if something they did, had me do, or gave me.. (really not sure) that they'd have no choice but to do a Spinal Tap.

When I asked about what that was.. they said it was a needle that goes into the spine, to get fluid, or something, so they can check to see if a nerve or something wasn't pinched off, or if my spine wasn't out of place, or a bone wasn't up against something??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back