Heel turn

you should make a friend, form a tag team with him and go and get your haircut.

Then WHAM!! through the barbershop window, retire while your on top, come back as a face and people will say what an honest and good man you are

Well this is proof that this is the perfect method to turn heel, even saying it has got me red repped.

Maybe I am just a natural at getting heat :( :)

I saved you. I turned that red rep bar into a green rep bar. You must feel special.

I do :blush:

You and Sparky are the special ones though, your kindness has helped a man in trouble with the rep bars lol

So day 1 of being a turning heel...

- Took up 2 seats on the bus to work
- When asked to move over, i made sure I took up half of the person's seat and resisted any sly attempts made by the other person to scoot over
- Forgot to stay kayfabe and ended up doing a tea round at work
- spoke to hardly anyone at work
- when someone asked me to do something, I would pick up my pad and pen and tell them to right it down and ill get to it when im ready
- practised my heel walk...slow, methodical, dead serious eyes and slight smirk, someone commented on this, which earns me a heel point i think
- started to clap slowly when waiting for someone to do something on my PC
- made some kids load the leg press with 450lbs of more plates after they struggled with 300 in the gym
- took my flatmates last roll of toilet paper to have a mammoth shit

So day 1 of being a turning heel...

- Took up 2 seats on the bus to work
- When asked to move over, i made sure I took up half of the person's seat and resisted any sly attempts made by the other person to scoot over
- Forgot to stay kayfabe and ended up doing a tea round at work
- spoke to hardly anyone at work
- when someone asked me to do something, I would pick up my pad and pen and tell them to right it down and ill get to it when im ready
- practised my heel walk...slow, methodical, dead serious eyes and slight smirk, someone commented on this, which earns me a heel point i think
- started to clap slowly when waiting for someone to do something on my PC
- made some kids load the leg press with 450lbs of more plates after they struggled with 300 in the gym
- took my flatmates last roll of toilet paper to have a mammoth shit

I would hate you for these

im with you on this one madcap! heels seem to have all the fun. i like you am bored with being overlooked for promotion,being nagged by my missus and never having any fun. so ive already started my heel turn. its going to be a slow turn so people dont realise ive gone bad. perhaps you should try doing the same thing? wanna form a heel clique?

Word to texas freebird, the way you answer Becca's question could be very detrimental to the rest of your stay here.

Btw, welcome.

wwf%20bret%20hart.jpg

Word to texas freebird, the way you answer Becca's question could be very detrimental to the rest of your stay here.

Btw, welcome.

Shh, it's a trap. If he's not a fan then he is an enemy, but if he is then he's competition for Shawn's love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back