• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dose Vince push Divas when they act dumb on television?

asanders93

Dark Match Winner
:doh: Now there is a reson why i ask this, kelly and maria are posed as girls with good body and no brains, but for some reson, they get pushed into big time matches (or as big diva matches get) i know that they bearly even get a chance to touch the chamionships. but it seems to be a pattern that when a hot diva is walking around acting preppy and their brains are docile and nowhere to be found, they get more main t.v time then the womens and divas champions themselfs. so my real question is this, do new women in the wwe have to dumb themselfs down for a few years to make them look strong in the ring later? because i see that from kelly (not really from maria at this point, not storyline wise, just acally skill) and others i have not mentioned, start to get a chance in the ring.

p.s-For sake of conversation, please dont atack me. it's just something i noticed (im a femminest) even though i cant spell it.:doh:

I think this is Vince's power hungry ass telling the world. Women are just hot dumb bitches and will be rewarded with championships and accolades for having no real goals in life. They are supposed to look dumb. Because to the 18-34 year old male graphic thats what women are. I'm speaking for the majority I don't actually feel this way, and the 18-34 year old male graphic is the one that watches Raw the most. Although Vince is starting to target younger fans. Which is a good idea for Smackdown and maybe ECW but not raw seeing as how its not on at a decent hour for children anyway.

I have to say that it does tend to work because Maria and Kelly Kelly get the loudest pops of all the divas aside from Melina...which of course I'm pretty sure that her ring entrance helps a lot with that. But also when Michelle McCool..even though I hate her...was face she also got a pretty good pop and neither Melina or Michelle ever played the dumb role. But if that's how Vince goes about it, it obviously works really towards those that he does.

I disagree with you in that I don't think it's the girls themselves who act dumb but rather it's Vince telling them to act dumb. Now whether or not if that's how Vince truly feels about women or if he just does that to get a bigger response I simply don't know. I'm not a fan of speculation about a man's character.

I refuse to imagine that all of the divas are anywhere close to acting the way they do on tv. Several men have this fanstasy of women being idiots with big boobs that will do anything men say. It's ridiculous to think that way and it makes the Women's division the joke taht it is today. Sure the divas are incredibly hot, but their promos and wreslting skills or lack thereof is what makes them look stupid. Kelly isn't pushed because she's ditzy and neither is Maria. They're pushed because they're gorgeous.The ditzy girl was Maria's character and she played it well. I don't think Vince pushes the divas because they act dumb. I think he has them act dumb because for the most part, they can't pull off matches like Mickie or Melina or beth can.

Vincent K. McMahon makes The Divas act Dumb because he is nothing short of a SEXIST PIG. That is how he truly looks at Women. Remember, The McMahon you see on TV is The Real McMahon !

Most of them are dumb, talentless ****es both in and out of character, anyway.

*Cough* Kelly Kelly *Cough*

simple answer...no. trish never acted dumb and was pushed through the ceiling. i dont recall when kelly actually acted "dumb". she doesnt act that way in the ring at all.

think...i dont even think the comment you made should be considered an intelligent reply. you dont even know these people, yet you're quick to call them ****es. how do we know you're not talentless and a ****e? we dont because we dont know you! stop pretending you know these people and how they are in real life.

I don't recall Kelly or Maria ever acting dumb. In what way are you talking about? Maria stayed with Santimo because she loved him. Kelly Kelly scted weak in that Miz storyline, but not dumb.

I honestly think that you just wanted to say women are dumb when you made this post. There is no evidence to make me believe that you know what you're talking about. Do you even watch wrestling?

And whoever is calling them ****es just wants to call women ****es. In what was is this current installation of Kelly ****ish? The extreme expose thing was to address a certain need on ECW, but now that that show has been watered down, there is no need for it.

Divas get pushed based on crowd response.

The last time I can recall a diva acting "dumb" was during the short-lived Kelly Kelly/Kane/Orton thing. Are we supposed to believe that Kelly, a FACE, would date a guy that gets off to kicking people's heads and ending their careers? I felt bad for Kelly because that whole thing made her look oblivious and desperate.

But in general, none of the diva's really act that dumb on tv, no more than some of the men anyway. Maybe Jillian, but she's a jobber so she doesn't count. Vince seems to push them based more on crowd reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back