Does WWE really miss treat black wrestlers?

JT Strike's Alt

Dark Match Winner
So i seen a post on the nonspam crap about black wrestlers not being pushed enough, so i figured how about my fellow jailmates how do you feel with this topic?

My personal opinion is wwe doesn't hold back anyone over race, in fact wwe has waisted my championships over someone's race alone so they can gain fans from all the world such as every so often their is a black wrestler who holds the championship "Which is fine if they deserve it" But Big E does not deserve it at all, the same can be said for mexico as alberto del rio has held way to many championships when del rio never deserved a contract before.

i do not understand the arguement there is no over Black wrestlers, the only one i can even think of is naomi, isn't that sad that a diva is the most over?

I once heard a man say theres no white people in football anymore, and a black guy said the black guys are just better.

Well i will repeat that this time in the reverse way the white guys in the wwe are just better at the moment.

Now look in history the rock is a huge superstar, rey mysterio is a huge star, i have no problem with any race getting a push just as long as they deserve it, i just think its crazy that someone gets pushed because of their race.

Where do you stand do you side with the Race cards or do you side with Jt strike?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back