Does the WWE Have Plans for Dibiase and Rhodes to be the future or jobbers?

Personally, i'd have Rhodes and Dibiase cost Orton the title at WM25. The match is going to be No DQ apparently, so they're bound to interfere somehow. If i were booking it, i'd have Orton and Priceless triple team HHH and just as Orton's going to punt HHH, they blast him from behind, hit their respective signature moves each, and then Dibiase punts Orton, and then they leave. Finish it however you want, Orton wins with McMahon help, or HHH just Pedigree's him and retains, but i think Priceless should attack Orton and abandon him completely.

I mean, Ted got punted by Orton, was gone for about 3 months and when he came back, did they say a word about it? No, they just joined Orton again and did everything he asked them to. You'd think Ted would have something to say or would plan some kind of vengeance wouldn't you? What better way to get Orton back, then to fuck him over JUST as he's about to start another 'Age of Orton'?

Imagine the promo the following night:

"Randy, you thought you were going to usher in another Age of Orton? Well we decided we'd rather live in an age that's Priceless"

And then do what you want afterward. They'd have to fued with Orton somehow, and that should give them a rub to work with later on, i feel.

Personally, i'd have Rhodes and Dibiase cost Orton the title at WM25

I really like the sound of that but not sure it will happen. Though what a better way to produce two "supertars" in one night. Nobody would expect it and it would certainly help in getting Rhodes and Dibiase well and truly over. It could kick start their careers proper. Therefore, I would have no objections to this idea and wouldn't be disapointed if something like this were to happen. Had I not heard the rumours that the match at 'Mania 25 might be a no DQ I would have totally ruled this out. Now I'm not so sure. With all the suprises WWE have pulled lately it's not totally impossible.

LMAO, I love how them being beaten by the champion is them being "jobbers," if the like of Benjamin, Funaki and Marella were beating them THEN I''d be worried. They're not, so I'm not.

What is the WWE's plan with Cody Rhodes, the future or jobber????

Well his father wore yellow polka dots and his big brother was a cross dresser, hmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back