• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Raw stand a chance tomorrow?

What will you watch monday night

• Monday Night Raw

• BCS National Championship: Auburn v Oregon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally I will be watching the National Title game because it has 2 high-octane offenses going at it. I plan to DVR Raw though.

I for one will be watching Raw.

I dont know many in my neck of the woods who give a rats ass about either Auburn or Oregon. They arent teams from up here in the New England NY area so no one will really care.

College Football is not Huge in the North East. Dont get me wrong people watch it but they are not fanatical about it like down south.

As the Bionic Redneck said the whole College Championship thing is Bull shit. You dont have a real playoff system to say who is the best you have a group putting two teams together and saying ok this is for the championship. They need a much better system if they want to say this is the Best team in college football. They do it with Basketball so why not football?

I'm from the Northeast (from CT as a matter of fact) and I love college football, the biggest reason being that I like to see who the future stars of the NFL are gonna be. I have a DVR so I could always watch RAW the next day, but even if I didn't I'd still pick the National Championship Game. This matchup has the potential to be one of the best ever with the best player in the nation (Cam Newton) playing against one of the best overall offenses in college football history.

I'm not at all excited about RAW to be honest. Miz being champ has really skewed my interest because he sucks and has to be carried to look credible, and after the Top 4-5 guys the rest of the roster looks weak. I guarantee that the BCS title game will be better in overall quality.

I doubt Raw does better than 3.0.

well i cant watch live, but if i could i think i would see Raw, just because i dont care about football, plus i really want to see if punk vs cena can continue this monday.

I find it funny how people think that just because they do not watch a show that they have power over good/bad ratings. Simply put, unless you have a Neilson ratings box you have ZERO effect on the rating of any show.

I'm gonna be going back and forth between the Auburn/Oregon game and Raw once Raw starts as the game starts an hour earlier. I being a big Cam Newton fan, I don't want to miss the game, but at the same time, I don't want to miss the developments of the CM Punk and Nexus angle, so it is very conflicting.

Of course Raw will stand a chance against LAME Football. That's right. Football is lame. All you do is throw the ball around and try to get a touchdown. WWE is 10x better than Football. There is actually a storyline.

Of course Raw will stand a chance against LAME Football. That's right. Football is lame. All you do is throw the ball around and try to get a touchdown. WWE is 10x better than Football. There is actually a storyline.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I never laughed so hard at all the ridiculousness I saw in your post alone.

I imagine RAW will take a hit but it's only one week and one game. Next week, there will be no football game and threads like these will cease to exist.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I never laughed so hard at all the ridiculousness I saw in your post alone.

I imagine RAW will take a hit but it's only one week and one game. Next week, there will be no football game and threads like these will cease to exist.

Explain your reasoning please. If you like Football so much, then stop watching WWE. Go watch your lame Football instead of bashing other forum members.

does it matter? wwf if on a slow death kneel. long gone are the glory days of the 80s when wrestlers could actually wrestle. gone are the golden days where storylines were intresting like in the attitude era. no now we are told to love a man whos lack talent in the ring is only seconded by his lack of acting ability. Funny how some people here love cena but hate the rock when the rock could at least wrestle and can act. the last time wwe had a good technical wrestler they slipped up and he wiped out his family and himself (oops). Wwe as of now has HHH and the undertaker and who else that can put on a match as iconic as steamboat vs savage? or Hart vs micheals? Hogan vs andre? simple there is no one of this caliber because of the pg rating and this is the reason wwe doesnt stand a chance. I mean the biggest draws of all time Stonecold and the nWo couldnt even save this thing now.

Explain your reasoning please.

The ratings for RAW usually are lower if there is a good football game just like there have been on Monday Night Football. I expect the same thing to happen tomorrow. It's just one game. It's not like Vince is going to fire employees or anything. Get a grip.

If you like Football so much, then stop watching WWE.

You do know that most football games occur on Saturdays or Sundays, right? I do hope you know this. So you see, I can watch a football game on Sunday and watch WWE on Monday and Friday. Ah, the joys of seven days in a week.

Go watch your lame Football instead of bashing other forum members.

The beauty of watching football on a TV and bashing forum members on a laptop never ceases to amaze me.

I'll switch back and forth. Generally, I don't care for college football. Or sports, for that matter. If it's not local to Washington State, it doesn't matter to me. However, this is the ONE game to watch.

Still, I have a feeling that Raw might take a hit. Maybe around the 3-3.1 range. A bit down. Nonetheless, WWE's audience isn't really the same target audience. I don't know many 10 or 11 year olds too concerned with Cam Newton.

LMAO!!! Football doesn't need "storylines", the games tell the story themselves. I like both football and wrestling, but football is 100x better. The outcomes of football games aren't pre-determined.

And saying that all you do is throw the ball around and try to get a TD? SMH!! Have you ever played the game?? I have, and it's easily the most physical sport next to MMA and Boxing. I'm not saying wrestling isn't physical, but there's more football players that would make it in wrestling than wrestlers that would make it in football. Just ask Brock Lesnar.

As I said earlier, I'll DVR Raw and watch the game live but even if I didn't have a DVR I'd still watch the game live because it has the potential to be one of the best games ever. The only way I'll turn to RAW is if the game turns into a blowout, but I don't see that happening.

Raw will pull its usual 3+ rating. With everything last wee tha no longer aired during the latest RAW nothing really changed.

I myself will be watch RAW. Mostly because I am not a fan of either team, and not much of a fan of football.

well seeing as i'll be at work till ten ill be missing both...but if i could watch i'd watch the Heisman lead Auburn Tigers vs. the Point per second Oregon Ducks....this game will be exciting with points gallore...i love my wrestling but no way i'd watch raw over this game!

Ill be watching RAW, no offense but i could care less about college football. and also the majority of people on here will prob say RAW considering this is a wrestling site lol

Imma big football fan as well as wrestling fan...Im curious where the Punk/Cena fued goes, but on the other hand Im waiting to watch Auburn destroy the quack attack...Hey im from the south (Ky) and a SEC guy...

i know this is a wrestling forum but any wrestling AND footbzall fans care to say who they think will win?

I think Auburns defense will SHUT DOWN the quack attack...Auburn 41, Oregon 21

Imma big football fan as well as wrestling fan...Im curious where the Punk/Cena fued goes, but on the other hand Im waiting to watch Auburn destroy the quack attack...Hey im from the south (Ky) and a SEC guy...

i know this is a wrestling forum but any wrestling AND footbzall fans care to say who they think will win?

I think Auburns defense will SHUT DOWN the quack attack...Auburn 41, Oregon 21

I agree with Auburn winning, but I think the score will be much closer than that. Auburn 38, Oregon 34.

Im going to watch RAW but I will flip over to the Game after its over.

Go DUCKS! SEC SUX (except South Carolina & Florida)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back