• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Raw stand a chance tomorrow?

What will you watch monday night

• Monday Night Raw

• BCS National Championship: Auburn v Oregon

Results are only viewable after voting.

King_of_Swing1520

The King of Swing
on any regular monday i would watch raw. now i love wrestling and i am very interested to see where nexus goes with punk as the leader and when cena will return. raw was great last week. kept my interest the entire show.

HOWEVER

I also love football, pro and college, and with the BCS national championship game tomorrow night who is going to watch raw? maybe some women and little kids but i believe raw will have one of the worst ratings in years tomorow. i mean come on. we've been waiting for this game for 6 weeks! and raw is on every week and has been for 15 years. not a big deal to miss one episode right?

so how will the national championship affect the raw rating and what will you be watching?

It may affect it badly, but then again recently Raw hasn't been doing all well.. this time last year it was doing 3.7's, now its doing 3.2's!!! I don't think it'll go below 3.0 though.. You will still have those die ahrd wrestling fans watching Raw..

It doesn't really matter what people will watch.. ratings isn't really all that!! but I know were you're coming from!!

I'll be watching Raw. I've never been a football fan and it bores the ever loving crap out of me and always has.

When it comes to football, the thorn in WWE's side at this season has generally been professional football on ESPN. I don't keep up with football but the games that I always hear drawing 14s and 15s in the Nielsen Ratings are the games shown on Monday Night Football.

I don't think that this college football game is going to have much of an impact on Raw's ratings generally speaking. Raw might not do a huge number tomorrow night but I doubt it'll draw below a 3. Raw was a hot show last week and I'll be surprised if didn't garner some momentum.

like many I will flip. Not sure what that does with ratings, but depending on how each goes will depend on which I watch more

I'll watch the Auburn/Oregon game and DVR Raw. Football will always beat wrestling for me unless it's a PPV or the game is a bad matchup.

I will be watching monday night this monday. I have never watched a full football game in my life due to the fact that I find football boring. However I do think that this game will affect Raws rating football will always be raws biggest competitor.

I will be watching football myself, since I like football, and it is the national championship game, I do believe Raw's ratings will take a pounding.

I think RAW will do just as well as it does any other Monday night with a MNF game. While college football is certainly popular, there are some people who just can't be bothered to watch. In fact, and I admit I could be wrong here, I think MNF probably generates better ratings than the BCS Bowl game.

I would imagine a very slight drop in ratings, but nothing that will raise alarms over in Stanford.

I could care less about the BCS title game because it is bogus title. Until they come up with a playoff system I will never really care about college football outside of my local teams.

I expect RAW will steal pull at least a 3.0 rating tomorrow night.

I for one will be watching Raw.

I dont know many in my neck of the woods who give a rats ass about either Auburn or Oregon. They arent teams from up here in the New England NY area so no one will really care.

College Football is not Huge in the North East. Dont get me wrong people watch it but they are not fanatical about it like down south.

As the Bionic Redneck said the whole College Championship thing is Bull shit. You dont have a real playoff system to say who is the best you have a group putting two teams together and saying ok this is for the championship. They need a much better system if they want to say this is the Best team in college football. They do it with Basketball so why not football?

I am a fan of football, but only the NFL. It does stand a chance it will probably only go down .1 - .3 in the ratings. But then again be9ing from Canada we don't have our own college football team here. Although college football plays all the time here and that game will be airing here. Don't except RAW's rating to be too low.

The way things are looking around here in the south right now, RAW might not be happening Monday. It is in Nashville and they are predicted to have about half a foot of snow or more. Down here in the South, we are not equipped for snowstorms, most counties and governments do not provide Snowplows. It usually only takes about 4 inches to shut down the whole area. But snow isn't going to be the biggest problem, Ice is already all over the roads here, causing car pile-ups all over. Either way, I will be watching Auburn v. Oregon for the National Championship. It is the biggest college game of the year and the other team from my state is in it.

Last year the BCS title game drew more than 25 million views, which is about the average over the last five years.

This is the BSC Championship, the SuperBowl of College Football, the last college football game of the year. It draw way more the the average Monday night football game, and it will hurt RAW's rating, as to be expected.

ill be watch raw. im not that big a football fan, i mean if my team was playing id be watching them, but their not so im not. id rather enjoy wrestling with my girlfriend.

I will be flipping between the game and RAW. I will mostly have on RAW but will change it during commercials and diva matches and pointles lowcard matches.

I think RAW will suffer a little, maybe a 3.1 average rating. :It will not go under 3.0, though.

REMOTE CONTROL BABY, REMOTE CONTROL!!

Like others have said, Raw will still put up a 3.0 or higher.

Ill be watching Raw except for when the Divas wrestle and Daniel bryan is out there. Then ill be flipping the channel. lol

As of now 13 people said they will be watching football, mind you this is a wrestling forum. It will be really hard to find 13 people who will watch wrestling in a forum about football. So basically raw's rating will go down this week, doesn't stand much chance

Ratings wise it will absolutely be the BCS Title game and will blow the WWE out of the water, no offense to everyone watching Raw but it will be the BCS title game and I myself will be flipping between both but will watch the BCS title game and only watch Raw on commercial of the BCS title game.

I wonder how many people are going to DVR Raw tomorrow and watch the game live, then watch Raw afterwards? That seems to me like the solution a lot of people are going to go for.

Me, I don't really follow college football, so unless I get invited to a party or something, I'll be at home with a pizza and beer watching por... I mean, Raw.

Of course it does. Not a big football fan myself but a lot of people do like both. Expect a lot of channel hopping.

college football? really? really? really? if it was an nfl playoff game or just an interesting nfl game in general than yeah wwe should be worried but not about college football

I'll watch the game until RAW comes on, then I'll likely be watching the picture with in a picture scenario with RAW on the Big screen and the game in the corner.

Watching Raw... don't think college football is going to affect it like the NFL does.

Either way, unless it's The New Orleans Saints, Raw is what I always watch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back