• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Christian Need A Sidekick/Enforcer?

i think yes to this i like christian but he aint a big wrestler and gets beat on alot i think they should resign tomko as he was great as christians body guard when they was last in wwe togeather plus tomko could go after the i.c title and they could go after the tag titles 2geather

To revive an older thread in order to stop myself creating another like a good little poster.

YES.
And Christian will get one at this PPV upcoming (summerslam). No Holds barred is an excuse to do this and what better way to carry on an already great feud by adding a third person in, an insurance policy as it were? Also, anyone who watched SD this week will agree his wording at the end DEFINITELY sounded like he has a plan.

Tomko tbh would be PERFECT. He's not doing anything right now and he's got a great build for this as well as previously being a bodyguard for Christian so people will be familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back