Does anyone still care about a six sided ring?

I've been a TNA fan for about 5 years now and I liked the 6-sided ring. But does the 4-sided ring bug me? it did at first but now a ring is a ring is a ring that thing could have like 8 sides and as long as it doesnt affect the way wrestlers can do moves im all for it. But i think as long as they a ring and not a fucking half pool half trampoling type shit I'm cool

I think that maybe using it in certain capacities (i.e. X-Division) would be a good idea.

Whether it was used only for X-Division ppvs, or x-division matches in general, it would be a good "compromise". It may be a pain in the ass to get it just right to make it easy to change rings in and out on tv, but I'm sure they could figure something out for the ppvs. Hell, have an already put together "X-Division ring" that could be lowered to the ground kind of like a steel cage during a ppv.

I would think it could actually work in that capacity. They tape Impact in the same place and could easily set up a formula where it wouldn't be that difficult to switch out rings during commercial breaks. And during the switches on ppv it could go to the obligatory commentary and/or backstage bit. Or even do something different. But I could see that being a big way to get the X-division back on track and giving it a little more focus and interest.

I've been a TNA fan for about 5 years now and I liked the 6-sided ring. But does the 4-sided ring bug me? it did at first but now a ring is a ring is a ring that thing could have like 8 sides and as long as it doesnt affect the way wrestlers can do moves im all for it. But i think as long as they a ring and not a fucking half pool half trampoling type shit I'm cool

Stop talking, for the love of God.

I think we all need to agree that it was just a smarky comment from the Impact Zone crowd. Change isnt coming.

For the record, i enjoyed the six sides but four sides hasnt changed a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back