• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone regret visiting wrestling websites?

I have been coming to this site for YEARS...And I always find myself reading the spoilers for smackdown and then when it comes time for the show I'd just ignore it's on... I think if I had no spoilers I might actually watch...

But that's my fault.. I can stop myself from reading these sites, and spoilers all together.. I just choose to get the information that is waiting for me a click away..... I love what the internet has done

No, I don't regret visiting wrestling websites. If anything, since I've had the internet in 2001 I've gotten more into wrestling because of visiting sites/forums. It keeps it fun discussing wrestling with other fans online and reading the latest news.

The only thing I remember being a little upset about was reading the spoiler for Hogan coming out to "Real American" back in July 2002. It was at the SmackDown show where he teamed with Edge that aired on July 4th. I still marked out but that's one of the few things I wish I didn't read before watching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back