• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do You Want To See Rock-Cena II Threads Again?

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
I don't want to see Rock-Cena II Threads because they're predicatable and they can only end one way and the booking of these threads was really poor the first time I read it and no one wants to see these again and it's really a bad business decision and I hate the way Punk is left out of these threads and Wrestlemania is going to be Rematchamania AND I'M NOT GOING TO PAY MY MONEY TO WWE AGAIN AND THEY DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR FANS AND I WANT NEW, FRESH THREADS AND THESE ARE ALL BORING AND STALE!

Who's with me, amirite?

Poll coming, probs

Also, when ProWrestlingFan makes a thread about your topic, you know it is beating a dead horse

Yeah man, Punk should have retained and then we should have had the Triple Threat at WM because everybody loves Triple Threats, they're always so innovative and it's not like it's always 1 on 1 with the other guy laying on the floor for 15 minutes. And it should be an elimination match so that Punk can make both Rock and Cena tap out and then the next night on Raw will be the highest drawing Raw of all time because Punk's a very big draw and everybody wants to see him.

Dwayne is a movie star, movie stars can't hold World titles and get their own WrestleZone threads. Also, the Raw this past Monday didn't get such high ratings because of The Rock, but because people wanted to tune in and see CM Punk and give him sympathy and stuff. Everybody loves CM Punk, you know?

Punk should have been the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time, fuck Vince and his personal ass-lickers Cena and Dwayne, Wrestleshitmania won't draw shit because nobody wants to see Cena and Dwayne touching each other again to fulfill their dirty desires while Vince jerks off over it.

Bring that poll on, I want to vote for ''FUCK YES DWAYNE AND CENA ARE SHIT.'' Seriously, if you make that an option, I'll love you eternally in a non-bromance way.

Oh yeah, everybody should see this video over here, it's the only reaction a sane person could have to Punk dropping the title:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg0uEVzknxE

Yeah man, Punk should have retained and then we should have had the Triple Threat at WM because everybody loves Triple Threats, they're always so innovative and it's not like it's always 1 on 1 with the other guy laying on the floor for 15 minutes. And it should be an elimination match so that Punk can make both Rock and Cena tap out and then the next night on Raw will be the highest drawing Raw of all time because Punk's a very big draw and everybody wants to see him.

Dwayne is a movie star, movie stars can't hold World titles and get their own WrestleZone threads. Also, the Raw this past Monday didn't get such high ratings because of The Rock, but because people wanted to tune in and see CM Punk and give him sympathy and stuff. Everybody loves CM Punk, you know?

Punk should have been the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time, fuck Vince and his personal ass-lickers Cena and Dwayne, Wrestleshitmania won't draw shit because nobody wants to see Cena and Dwayne touching each other again to fulfill their dirty desires while Vince jerks off over it.

As I try not to choke on the sarcasm that is dripping down off of this last post, it seemed like no better time to play a little game of factoid...

Hell in a Cell 2012 facts:
-Punk was featured in the main event
-Cena was not on the card at all
-the show did a way higher buy-rate number than the WWE had reportedly expected

TLC 2012 facts:
-Cena was featured in the main event
-Punk was not on the card at all
-The show did a shit number that was far lower than anticipated

This obviously proves everyone on the board is 100% correct in their assessment that Punk can't draw shit, while Cena remains a massive draw.

It's a good thing that everyone rushed to the board to point these facts out, because they clearly back up their case that they're so sure on and never shut up about.

Its refreshing how all of the regulars on this spam board are so unbiased.

Also it is great to see that this newbie is already following their stellar lead.

TLC buyrate dropped for two reasons and it has nothing to do with Cena.
1) Punk was injured so the match that had been built up to for a month didn't happen. It wasn't about punk it was about the belt and feud with Ryback.
2) The ending to TLC was bullshit. Then add in the shield meant I didn't want to watch HIAC.

TLC buyrate dropped for two reasons and it has nothing to do with Cena.
1) Punk was injured so the match that had been built up to for a month didn't happen. It wasn't about punk it was about the belt and feud with Ryback.
2) The ending to TLC was bullshit. Then add in the shield meant I didn't want to watch HIAC.
And then there's the holiday season. And the fact that nobody is going to pay to see a nothing PPV between Survivor Series and Royal Rumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back