Do You Want 63 Rep Points?

If all of you get matching sigs like Crock and Shamar, I'll consider it. Id say Id offer my rep as well, but I wouldn't remember to follow through.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3669861 said:
Here is the link for the image:

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz329/MikeKillam/freerep.jpg

It's kind of ironic isn't it? I made the sig that carried the ABC party, and now I'm distributing the one that will take them down... #heel

That wasn't the sig I was referring to.

And you're jumping the gun a bit. Even if I vote CoCo, are there 19 other people left to vote for CoCo?
And that's not taking into account that Dagger may still get more votes.

And Ive yet to get my personalized PM about this. I'm highly disappointed.

That wasn't the sig I was referring to.

And you're jumping the gun a bit. Even if I vote CoCo, are there enough people left to vote for CoCo?

And Ive yet to get my personalized PM about this.

Mine is better. See?

Yeah, please do it, LSN.

I'm sorry, my sig has much more shock value to it.

Yeah, but it doesn't actually tell anybody anything...

And yes, LSN there are enough people left to get Coco the vote. WE just need to stop hanging out in here, and go post in the non-spam sections. If the noobs see our sigs, they'll be more likely to click them. Who the hell is going to see them if we just sit in here circle jerking all night?

The mods who are throwing their support behind this ought to be out utilizing their multi-PM system to attract noobs to the incentive.

Come on, boys. Let's get to work.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3669888 said:
Yeah, but it doesn't actually tell anybody anything...

And yes, LSN there are enough people left to get Coco the vote. WE just need to stop hanging out in here, and go post in the non-spam sections. If the noobs see our sigs, they'll be more likely to click them. Who the hell is going to see them if we just sit in here circle jerking all night?

That assuming they care about rep, Mike. I know I didn't when I joined.

It's a brilliant strategy, really. Maybe all of you should join in the LD tonight. That's where you'll really get your visibility.

But I won't vote until everyone changes their sigs to Crock. And I get my personalized PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back