• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you deserve your own thread? Face judgment here.

Armbar I'm actually curious how you are split with mine. I'm not butthurt if you say no, because truth be told I don't think I deserve it like others do.

lol well I meant more along the lines of a comment in it. But yeah, I agree actually. It was during the "make one bad thread after another" phase.. So it was the start of improving. Spent a few minutes fixing all the spelling errors before posting it. God.. You would of thought Next Jericho wrote it before I fixed it up.

Armbar I'm actually curious how you are split with mine. I'm not butthurt if you say no, because truth be told I don't think I deserve it like others do.

The most interesting ones to me personally are the ones who's discussions vary. You're, in my opinion, the most solid sports guy here (you and Razor were my number one picks for the NXT mod contest). I don't know how much of the discussion there revolve around anything but sports, and since we have a basic sports thread in the GSD and all ya know. On the other hand, you're rad and always have something to say so I would probably stop by your thread and have in fact.

The most interesting ones to me personally are the ones who's discussions vary. You're, in my opinion, the most solid sports guy here (you and Razor were my number one picks for the NXT mod contest). I don't know how much of the discussion there revolve around anything but sports, and since we have a basic sports thread in the GSD and all ya know. On the other hand, you're rad and always have something to say so I would probably stop by your thread and have in fact.

That makes sense. Most of the discussion was about school, music, and random shit.

You missed mine, Coco and GD's, The Crock and SSC have one I think, a couple people have tried creating their own.

And for the record, having your own thread isn't a determination of how good a poster you are at all. JMT is one of the most respected and liked posters we have here and nobody is clamoring for him to have his own thread.

Ok, so here is the complete list:

Norcal - [OFFICIAL] All Things Norcal Thread

Xfearbefore - [OFFICIAL]X Marks the spot: Xfearbefore Xclusive Thread

Sam - Sam's Thread of Chattin' w/Jake, Penis Problems, and Drooling Over Becca

Lee - Lee-Generation X --- The [unofficial] Lee Thread

D-Man - [OFFICIAL] D-Man gives relationship advice, tells true-life and band stories, and BS

The Doctor - The Doctor's Office

CH David - [On The Air]: Official CH David Thread

Rox - The Bedroom - [OFFICIAL] Rox Thread

Milenko - The [OFFICIAL] Milenko Thread

Stormtrooper85 - Stormtrooper85

Luther, jpfizzle, and Justice - [Official] Luther, jpfizzle, and Justice: A Public Affair

Smooth Sexual Chocolate - Smooth Sexual Chocolate

Crock and SSC - [OFFICIAL] Take a Hit with Crock and SSC

Coco and GD w/special guest MRC - Saunter with GD and Coco w/ special guest MRC

Armbar - Armbar, Jesus, and Pals (I can't find the address to hyperlink... it's too old)

Did I get everything?

Justice is a band. Luther's sig is their album, †.

SSC's praise thread just kinda turned into an official thread. Ha.

If he did, it was too short-lived and not memorable/important enough to list here.

Kind of like yours, Armbar. :lmao:

Storm's isn't a personal thread, it was a sarcastic hate thread that got turned into a praise thread. It's not like it's an [OFFICIAL] thread.
This.

I know I don't deserve an official thread, and never asked for it. Official threads are only for people who actually matter, which I know I do not.

People who don't have one.

Klunderbunker

Slyfox696

IrishCanadian25

TheOneBigWill

jmt225

tdigle

HBK-aholic

Luther_Hull

People left off the list.

Thunder Blog

Tastycles Newsletter

FromTheThread

Those are the only ones I can think of.

People who don't have one.

Klunderbunker

Slyfox696

IrishCanadian25

TheOneBigWill

jmt225

tdigle

HBK-aholic

Luther_Hull

People left off the list.

Thunder Blog

Tastycles Newsletter

FromTheThread

Those are the only ones I can think of.

Klunderbunker- yup

Slyfox696- yup

IrishCanadian25- him and D should have a joint thread.

TheOneBigWill- nope

jmt225- yup

tdigle- Didn't he have one? Or was it just the one where he asked questions?

HBK-aholic- She stops into Sam's enough.

Luther_Hull- nope

Yup to all those that I would probably visit. Not that they're necessary but I would like to see what is discussed there.

KB - No need
Sly - No need
IC - Had one but it died a quick death
Will - Fuck no; there's not enough server space
jmt - The MMA section of the forum is basically it LOL
tdigs - I thought he had one?
HBK-aholic - Had one but it died out
Luther - Nope

Tasty Newsletter - Deserved
Thunderblog - Deserved
FromtheThread - Deserved

Tasty Newsletter - Deserved
Thunderblog - Deserved
FromtheThread - Deserved

All three are guys that I like best when they randomly just pop into a thread, say something that needed to be said and leave it at that. I don't mind any having their own threads though.

I already had a thread once; it flopped and I don't want another one, but thanks for the consideration, Blue.

WHAT? needs his own thread ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back