• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do YOU buy WWE merch?

DVD'S
WrestleMania anthology
SummerSlam Anthology
Royal Rumble Anthology
tombstone
divas undressed
Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin
both of hbk's
divas desert heat
HHH king of kings
the rock just bring it
jericho break down the walls(vhs)
divas do new york
sting return of a icon
undertaker this is my yard
edge decade of decadence
divas south of the border
ladder match 2 crash&burn
wwe ladder match
sable unleashed(vhs)
undertaker's deadliest matches
lita it just feels right

T-shirts
stone cold class of 3:16
the rock millennium
sable 38 special
hhh game over
a signed old school taker t-shirt
hbk don't hunt what you can't kill
sting crow version
cactus jack wanted
nexus
shane o mac jersey
Jericholic
Edge Easy Being Sleazy
cm punk best in the world
stone cold dont trust anybody
the beautiful people
hitman wings t-shirt
eddie stole my other shirt lol

DVD's, yes. T-shirts... I own one Cena shirt and some John Cena sleepy pants which I wear to bed to mess with my wife. I wouldn't wear any merch in public though because it's not really the image I try to portray.

Plenty of DVD's and that's it. I may buy the Best in the World shirt, I freakin' love that shirt. I Would wear it in public and would love to have a go at assholes who bash wrestling..

Haven't bought a t-shirt in about 6/7 years. I can't even remember whose t-shirt it was. The only bit of WWE merch I have bought lately was a Kids plastic belt that was for a themed party.

I buy dvds from time to time, normally ones based around a match type. The last one i bought was the Best of Nitro.

I have an Evan Bourne shirt (the old one) and I got it just because I like him. Plus there's the RKO hoodie that I wear on a aily basis because it keeps me warm.

When they come out with Justin Gbariel shirts I will buy. Other than that, I'm done for now.

I usually just buy WWE DVDs and video games. I don't ever remember buying a WWE shirt, but I haven't been to a live event in a while. The next time I go to a live event, I'll probably buy a CM Punk shirt. I really like the "Best In the World" shirt.

Yup I do, tho I haven't bought much in a long while. I did buy the CM Punk best in the world shirt. And probably buy 2/3 of the dvd's that WWE puts out (thank god they have finally gone to Blu now). When we had the house, I had one room, that was otherwise known as the "Toy room"...had a book case with a couple of hundred of WWF/E Action figures, mostly of the older style, early 90's Hasbro ones, another bookcase with all WWE/WCW VHS, and another one with dvds...and quite a few PPV posters I had framed...funny, people would come over, all the women would be downstairs, and while the guys would be in the toy room, going, "OH hell, I used to love him when I was a kid"....

I have both of the Zack Ryder shirts that are out, a Nexus shirt, and I believe Dolph Ziggler's shirt. Ive bought the Cena stuff for a 7yo kid in my family who loves Cena.

I also buy some of the DVD sets that come out, Jericho, Eddie, I need to pick up the Edge and Orton ones soon

I buy their action figures, DVD's and video games. Since I'm big on old wrestling and learning more about wrestling I always end up buying any DVD that I'm interested in, they give you a lot of matches that are good but on top of that I always liked watching the biographies on a lot of them as it always gave interesting insight to a wrestlers personality and what they were like growing up.

I've been buying WWE video games for a long, long time. I had a PS, PS2 and PS3 growing up and because of that I've bought every WWE Sony game since WWF Attitude, from there was the Smackdown series and the Smackdown vs. RAW games. So I've purchased every game in the Smackdown series.

Lastly is action figures, and the best way to describe why I buy those is I'm a nerd.

I buy WWE and TNA merchandise. I wear it around the house and in public.

I’ve got every Jakks and Mattel WWE, TNA, and UFC Belts ever made, but I didn’t get any of the WWF Belts. I’ve got about the same amount of DVDs as I do Belts.

I’ve got the McMahon shirt, NWO shirt, DX shirt, a few WrestleMania XIX shirts, a couple WWE / World Championship shirts that came the History of the WWE / World Championship DVDs. I’ve got the Main Event Mafia shirt and first Beer Money shirt. I’ve got a “Finally The Rock Has Come Back…To Philadelphia” shirt.

None of the newer shirts have really caught my eye enough for me to buy them. The only shirt I would love to have right now is Big Show’s old “I love Threesomes” shirt with pictures of the WWE, WCW and ECW Title Belts’ Main plates on the front. Oh, and maybe the NWO Wolfpac shirt.

I recently purchased the CM Punk "Best in the World" shirt. Arrived on time with no issues, fits like a charm. It has since become my favorite shirt to wear on days off, and yes, I wear it in public.

I've said this elsewhere, but I'll say it here again; the brilliance of this shirt and many others I've seen that I've liked is that looking at it it's not clear that it's a wrestling shirt. By that I mean it doesn't have some guy in a goofy pose, or doesn't slap you over the head with it. Subtlety is king. This goes for many other "nerdy" shirts I would wear, like gaming stuff or even cartoon stuff. For example, my long time favorite shirt was a Neon Genesis Evangelion shirt; a red NERV logo on black. To anyone who knows the source, it's clear what it is. To know what it is you have to KNOW what it is, and to KNOW what it is you have to be a nerd. To anyone else, it just looks cool.

I've gotten a few shout outs with the Punk shirt. The most memorable was a week or two ago when I took my puppy out to the dog park in Venice, CA with my girlfriend. I was running along with the pup when a passerby on the street spotted me and yelled out "VOICE OF THE VOICELESS" and raised his fist to me. Yeah, I love this shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back