• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do YOU buy WWE merch?

i just got the rey mysterio replica blue and black mask, and the u.s. championship. i love both of them, you better believe i'm wearing it for halloween, and for the WWE Shows that are coming here in SC, which are:

WWE Monday Night Raw, November 28th
WWE Raw House Show, December 10th

This is a pretty cool thread man. I just recently bought the classic D-Generation X shirt. The black one that says "two words, s*ck it" on the back. I only buy certain things. Like if it's a deceased wrestler, I try to get a shirt with them on it. For example, I have a shirt that has "I'm Your Papi" with Eddie's picture on there. I'm still trying to get a Macho Man shirt. I don't really buy new superstars shirts. Like a Zack Ryder or Cena shirt. Noooo! The only new star's shirt I'll buy is CM Punk's. I want the ice cream bar shirt! lol I only wear them around the house, at a wrestling show, or maybe the gym. I don't wear it to school. It's almost corny to still wear wrestling shirts at school without getting made fun of. :(
i know what u mean one lady said she would beat me up if she seen me wearing my nexus gear around her again lol.

No. Wrestling clothing/accessories aren't my style, and they don't give off the right impression. If the right person came along and won the WWE Championship under extraordinary conditions (and changed the belt), I may purchase that.

Besides, I support the WWE enough by buying their over-priced PPVs.

I have two WWE DVDs: The Greatest Stars Of The 90s (it's so-so) and Breaking The Code: Behind The Walls Of Chris Jericho (cracking name and a cracking DVD). That's it.

I don't do WWE clothing, I find that wrestling shirts outside the confines of a wrestling show looks stupid. That said, I do own and wear a Colt Cabana t-shirt. But that's not so much a wrestling t-shirt as just a really nice item of clothing. If WWE did shirts that look like that, I'd probably buy one.

I guess you could call me an embarrassed wrestling fan. I'm not particularly keen on people knowing I like wrestling, because it's laughable for an 18 year-old to enjoy it. The only way you'll catch me wearing a WWE t-shirt is if I was to do it ironically. But only ********s wear clothes ironically.

I agree, fuckin stupid WWE trying to promote goodwill and be more family friendly. they need to be trash TV and give pro wrestling and wrestling fans the reputation of being ******ed white trash.
No ones complainning about the WWE having a conscience. Its just as a grown person you might not want to wear a shirt outside that references a company thats been very public about appealing to kids. Its like wearing a Barney shirt to high school. People will either think its a joke or laugh at you.

I've bough a hogan shirt and a RAW shirt but thats about it. Their shirts dont really appeal to me. I would buy a Triple H shirt if I had the chance but idk.

I have an old HHH shirt which I still wear from time to time although it has gotten a bit large for me. And I have the CM Punk Best In The World T that I proudly wear out. There is nothing wrong with wearing merchandise from whoever you like. I have had people look at me funny on a couple of occasions, but all that does is make me laugh. They are not fans so they do not get it and I am fine with that. On the other side of the coin I would not wear anything that I do not like the look of. I like Zack Ryder, but I am not queuing for his shirt simply because I personally don't like the look of it. It comes down to your personal tastes and preferences.

Yes I do. I have several John Cena shirts, including his purple and orange shirts he had last year and a few of his older ones. My wife has Randy Orton's shirt from last year. I have some action figures, posters, programs from shows I attended, and collectible cups. I like to buy WWE's merchandise because it is a way to support them other than watching their shows and also a way to show my fandom to others.

@EdgeHead21 Euroshop doesn't have a good range of items, it's absolutely awful, which is a real shame as I'd shop there if it was as good as WWEShop.com

i also have 128 wrestling figures cruiserweight title and a hand full of autographs. i was born a wrestling fan. my first match i saw was undertaker vs masked kane and i've been hooked ever since.

I own a lot of WWF/WWE merchandise, but I haven't been purchasing a lot lately. I buy the annual WWE game, a few action figures a year (mostly The Rock) and each year around WrestleMania, I buy myself a few shirts to wear for the trip to that year's 'Mania. At WrestleMania, I buy a program.

i actually dont buy wwe merchandise i think wwe t shirts are too loud and i dont see the point in buying action figures or collectible cups....i did buy the wrestlemania magazine for 2010 and 2011 by just browsing the magazine section while at a store though.

You damn betcha I buy WWE stuff still. Like when I bought the Undertaker's Deadliest Matches DVD I got the special tie in t-shirt that went with it, I thought that was an awesome bargain and being a big Undertaker fan like I am, I couldn't resist.

I also have a few Bret Hart shirts (the ones since his return in 2010 to WWE) and a few Hogan ones too (the TNA Hulkamania shirt are a disappointment to me in some ways man, I can live with them but the look isn't as good as the WWE branded versions are).

Hell, I even have a few Rock T-shirts that still have WWF logos on them, lol! Grateful they still fit me after all these years.

I mostly wear this stuff for the gym though but just the same I wear it out in public and have no problem doing so.

I've been a wrestling fan for a long time, and the only WWF/E T-shirt I ever bought was Roddy Piper's "Hot Rod" T-shirt. I also have a Terry Funk "Funk U" shirt and an ECW Sabu shirt a friend got for me, but that's it.

For the most part, I'm more into buying videos than T-shirts.

The most recent one I bought was the CM Punk Best in the World t shirt. I have only bought a few others like the original DX Suck it shirt, Austins WHAT, and Cenas bulldog camo shirt. I HATE black shirts and to me, the shirts are way to heavy. The Punk one is perfect, NOT black ha, lightweight.

I don't buy any WWE merch because I'm 28 and I'll look foolish.

When I was in middle school, I had a Bret Hart t-shirt and to me it was cool at the time. But yeah, since I've grown up, I'm not planning on purchasing anything - WITH THE EXCEPTION of the WWE Title, I might get that for my den. Also, when I my kids get old enough, I'll buy the swag they like. But until then, I'm not purchasing anything.

I don't buy any WWE merch because I'm 28 and I'll look foolish.

When I was in middle school, I had a Bret Hart t-shirt and to me it was cool at the time. But yeah, since I've grown up, I'm not planning on purchasing anything - WITH THE EXCEPTION of the WWE Title, I might get that for my den. Also, when I my kids get old enough, I'll buy the swag they like. But until then, I'm not purchasing anything.

I agree Im 26 and the age has some to do with it. But the Punk tshirt is not your "normal" wrestling shirt, it doesnt have that chessy wrestling look. Some of the Top Rope shirts are stylish enough but those are like 50 bucks

I own the black DX Suck it shirt and one of HBK's old shirts plus an ECW shirt. I want Christian's Hit the Switch one pretty damn bad.

Ive bought 4 WWE dvds and every single games since Day of Reckoning. Also, pre ordered Punks best in the world shirt. First shirt too and like wearing it in public.

I once purchased a Road Dogg DX shirt back in the day @ a house show. Mostly because I was hammered lol besides that, DVD's. Most of their merch is tacky as hell, and directed at kids which is fine. As a little guy I had all sorts of Hogan, Hart, Savage and Steamboat stuff and a pile of toys.

No I wouldnt be seen dead in a shirt. I am an open pro wrestling fan, but I dont brag about it.

I'd be embarrased walking down the street with a 'Deadman' T-shirt on.

Bet your ass I do, and I'm proud to wear it and show my support of the WWE. Too much stuff to list all of it but about 40 WWE dvds ranging from The Elimination Chamber collection to The Greatest Superstars Of The 21st Century, lots of event dvds too, I have every Summerslam but the most recent. Ofcourse as a kid I collected WWE action figures, still have some of the old ones and if I ever see a good one like the legends ones or the Historic Moments one I'll snag one of those, most recently I got The Ultimate Warrior from Wrestlemania 7. Ofcourse shirts and whatnot is all that's left and boy I've got plenty, I have every shirt from Sheamus to Randy Orton's Legend Killer Tour shirt, to Jericho's Jerichohol Millenium Brand to Stone Cold's "Cause Stone Cold Said So", and ofcourse my event shirt I got at Elimination Chamber. I love buying WWE merch because the WWE is such a big part of my life I want to support them and I want everyone to know that I am a hardcore diehard fan, and if they don't like it they can suck it.

I have never bought fro WWE Shop, but each of the 3 times i've been to a house show ive bought stuff.
I am a huge HBK/DX fan, so each time i bought some of their gear.

To the people that are saying buying WWE t-shirts and wearing them proudly isn't manly, I would kindly like to point out that most of them if not all are constantly purchasing Sports Jerseys and wear them proudly. What's the difference between supporting your favorite wrestler and supporting your favorite sports team? More importantly, what's so bad about showing people that you're a fan of something? If you love something enough, then show support for it. In fact, it makes you more of a pussy to sit behind closed doors and keep your passion for wrestling in a closet like a dork than it would if you were up front about it.

With that said, you bet your ass I buy WWE merchandise. I buy just as much Triple H shirts and merchandise that I do Baltimore Ravens gear... and if you've ever seen my house, you'd see how much I support the Ravens. The way I see it, WWE has come up with some of the best T-Shirt designs ever and in some fashion or another, those designs HAVE inspired a lot of the popular generic meat Affliction head t-shirts that I see around my area... The only difference is that more people know who Triple H is than they do Affliction.

I had a Rock t-shirt that I wore under my pads during football. I bought a Ric Flair t-shirt and a RVD t-shirt b/c they are amazing and recently found a HBK t-shirt for my nephew (have to start him off right). i'll buy t-shirts if they look good enough. I bought a John Morrison shirt b/c he is my fav (would buy his glasses in a second) and i'd wear a "best in the world" t-shirt out anywhere.

if you like something you shouldnt be embarassed about wearing a t-shirt that supports it. and if someone did say something that would open them up to being smashed by my quick tongue or by a flair chop! woooo!

I have a weakness for action figures. And I bought a "Peep Show" and "Bring It" shirt this year before WrestleMania. Haven't bought anything lately what with college and all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back