do you believe the spirit squad could have longevity with tweaking?

• Thread starter The Chocolate Monkey
  • Start date
T

The Chocolate Monkey

A lot of people are evaluating the members of the spirit squad for individual or tag pushes while they are still feuding with DX and thus still have someone to feud with.But i wonder do they really have to break up after DX ends? not really. With some tweaking they could be what the WWE could use a good new mid-card stable. Easily the cheerleader gimmick could be switched to the crazy college dude gimmick or dislikable jockor something, and then have one of them clearly a leader figure.

The Leader figure could go for the IC title to start with and the members not going for tag titles could be interfering to help him. As there are no other factions about they would be heel in most matches though could get over as DX originally did.

just a thought, anyone think it could work?

maybe they could be one of those stables that completely dominates raw. all they end is to have their skills tweeked a little.

another idea is to have mickie james join up with them. It makes sense because she and kenney are engaged.

The male chearleader gimmick is lame. I agree that a jock gimmick would be better. They need to stop with the gay cheers they do. I argee that mickie james being added would be best cause they have nothing for the womens champ except for trish(and her cotract is expiring).

that is a good idea to have mickey james team up with them. but they need to drop the male cheerleader thing. The phrat boys or jock ideas would be a nice idea.

If they are to even stay together then they need a gimmick change because well to quote Joey Styles..."ummm they are male cheerleaders." It's kind of already faded out. I think the WWE's decision to split them is a good cool to save enougher possibly embarrasing gimmick. They seem hesitant to let Mitch perform in the ring and I've read he's had back problems before so I see him on the scrapheap not before long.

I agree that a frat guy type gimmick could go over...that would actually be a cool faction...but the male cheerleader shit is too corny.

okay, so we know Vince is the boss. Yet sl wise, they like to throw in the board of members to override a decision he makes. Here is my idea. They overturn a decision he has made and this pushes him over the edge. This leads to the reformation of the Corporation. But it will be almost a renegade board of execs made up of Vince, Shane and the fellas formerly known as the Spirit Squad. Call them "the Junior Execs"

Dude i swear i loved the mean streat possy lol ill never forget them trying to catch Crash Holly for the hardcore title some funny shit man, I miss those days but sadly like all hte good memories in wwe they are done with.
I like the idea of them changing there gimmick but lets face it this is wwe. Once the cheers are over u know as well as i know there gonna split SHAME really cause i liked em but anyway.

just wondering has the WWE ever officially mentioned that the Spirit Squad has a short life-span? and what is the basis for everone seemingly taking the quite possible rumour of their split as fact is it not still just a rumour?

ya if the spirit squad had a different gimmick then they could dominate raw, but now you can't take those guys seriously

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back