Dizzy

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
This guy has to be one of the absolute worst, dumbest, most asinine blind ass mark I've seen on this forum in a long, long, LONG fuckin' time. I feel the need to red rep literally every shitty post he makes. Discuss how fucking terrible this guy is in here. Or don't, I don't really care, I just wanted everyone to know how very much I dislike this raging cunt.

Just from the two posts in this thread, I can tell this Dizzy guy is a blind TNA mark.

Any examples of his awfulness?

He is a good thread starter. Nothing terrible about him at all in my book.

He's really not. He does what everyone does, posts a thread using a quick blurb from a dirtsheet site and then says "Discuss", usually after he's made sure to go out of his way to talk shit about the WWE in a thread that has nothing to do with them. Throw in the fact that he's just plain flat out dumb, and yeah, he annoys me to no end.

Just from the two posts in this thread, I can tell this Dizzy guy is a blind TNA mark.

Any examples of his awfulness?

Take your pick from any of his posts really. He makes IDR and SD look like hardcore Vince McMahon WWE marks. I feel like I'm reading smarks on AOL message boards back in 1998 or something (and for those who weren't online during that time, that is not a compliment, I assure you).

I like how he immediately calls any post that disagrees with him trolling.

...wow, that sounds familiar.

Make no mistake about it, I am a WWE guy first and foremost. But I do enjoy debating and discussing TNA with the TNA marks on these forums, specifically IDR, shattered, even Zeven_Zion, because they are capable of excellent discussions along logical lines (well, 2/3 of them anyway), even if we almost always disagree about pretty much everything.

All due respect to Dizzy, but he lives up to his name. A discussion with him makes my head spin. Starts from a position of TNA markdom, goes around and around in circles for a while, then ends up where he started, getting defensive and insulting all along the way. I respect his passion for the product, but he gives me a headache most times.

Make no mistake about it, I am a WWE guy first and foremost. But I do enjoy debating and discussing TNA with the TNA marks on these forums, specifically IDR, shattered, even Zeven_Zion, because they are capable of excellent discussions along logical lines (well, 2/3 of them anyway), even if we almost always disagree about pretty much everything.

All due respect to Dizzy, but he lives up to his name. A discussion with him makes my head spin. Starts from a position of TNA markdom, goes around and around in circles for a while, then ends up where he started, getting defensive and insulting all along the way. I respect his passion for the product, but he gives me a headache most times.
bill+murray+you+suck.jpg

How come you never start threads about blind WWE marks?

Because they aren't nearly as annoying and we haven't really had a good one around these parts in awhile.

Also because there are like 12 billion random posters who post in the WWE sections, while the TNA forum gets like 1/4th of the same amount of traffic and there are really only about 12-15 main "TNA mark" guys if you will. They stand out more than a blind WWE mark does.

Because they aren't nearly as annoying and we haven't really had a good one around these parts in awhile.

Also because there are like 12 billion random posters who post in the WWE sections, while the TNA forum gets like 1/4th of the same amount of traffic and there are really only about 12-15 main "TNA mark" guys if you will. They stand out more than a blind WWE mark does.

Or you don't make threads about them because you prefer the WWE over TNA, therefore any blind WWE mark doesn't annoy you as much because they don't really disagree with you. You both like what WWE's got goin' on, and you share a lot of the reasons that make you dislike TNA. Meanwhile TNA marks irritate you because they antagonize you and in Dizzy's case, the way they present their ideas makes you even angrier because he tends to call people names and such. It's a very direct, arrogant way to present your argument and it doesn't sit well with people. But you seem to have zero problem with WWE marks such as WWEisLife2 and itssoeasy123 calling TNA fans names and being delusional WWE marks. They share a lot of Dizzy and even mine's posting patterns, yet I don't ever remember you scorching them, which goes back to the beginning of my post.

There's nothing wrong with that either. It's how we're built. It's how I feel about a lot of die-hard WWE fans, except I don't make threads about it, I'm not that sensitive. I just shake my head and move on. I just wish you'd grow some testicles and be honest about it instead of trying to smudge the issue.

Or you don't make threads about them because you prefer the WWE over TNA, therefore any blind WWE mark doesn't annoy you as much because they don't really disagree with you. You both like what WWE's got goin' on, and you share a lot of the reasons that make you dislike TNA. Meanwhile TNA marks irritate you because they antagonize you and in Dizzy's case, the way they present their ideas makes you even angrier because he tends to call people names and such. It's a very direct, arrogant way to present your argument and it doesn't sit well with people. But you seem to have zero problem with WWE marks such as WWEisLife2 and itssoeasy123 calling TNA fans names and being delusional WWE marks. They share a lot of Dizzy and even mine's posting patterns, yet I don't ever remember you scorching them, which goes back to the beginning of my post.

I 100% have no idea who the fuck either of those two people are. I don't think I've ever read a single post they've made. Hence, again, why I don't make threads about their stupidity. I'm sure they're shit though.

I think Dizzy is a bit shit, and this is coming from someone who once had a dog named Dizzy and is therefor predisposed to like anything with that name.

How come you never start threads about blind WWE marks?
Too common and far lousy names to remember.

I 100% have no idea who the fuck either of those two people are. I don't think I've ever read a single post they've made. Hence, again, why I don't make threads about their stupidity. I'm sure they're shit though.

Look them up. At least Dizzy can get people to discuss stuff. Those guys could only get out of a paper bag if you hover a Victory Road '11 DVD for them to chase after.

I haven't seen any posts by the guy, but I don't go into the TNA section much.
I will agree with ZZ on the 2 WWE marks he named. Those 2 are horrible. It is kind of funny that people who are mainly in the WWE section will admit who the shit posters there are, yet you don't hear much from the TNA people on who their blind marks are. Can you honestly say there are none? I think not. Every section has them.

ZZ, X isn't one of the guys who bashes TNA just because everyone else hates it, IIRC he was a big fan of it back in 2007/8/9 and just really, really dislikes what's happened since Hogoff came in

Ask him about the Angle/Joe feud.

The interesting thing about these so called marks is that they rarely discuss anything that is happening in the company they mark out for. They are much more intent in discussing about the flaws of the other company. At least the two ZZ is talking about are like that. Dizzy starts threads, at least, but they are invariably shit.

But Dizzy> itssoeasy123=WWEisLIFE2

ZZ, X isn't one of the guys who bashes TNA just because everyone else hates it, IIRC he was a big fan of it back in 2007/8/9 and just really, really dislikes what's happened since Hogoff came in

Ask him about the Angle/Joe feud.
Oh I know he isn't. His opinion I respect. Dude has his reasons. The two dingleberries I mentioned are the ones I can't stomach.

Am I the only person who just wants to see Joe kill shit, and doesn't care for any sort of build-up he may get from losing? IMO this whole "Kill off Joe and sudden comeback" is just fucking... why?

Am I the only person who just wants to see Joe kill shit, and doesn't care for any sort of build-up he may get from losing? IMO this whole "Kill off Joe and sudden comeback" is just fucking... why?
Joe was pretty much killed off before they started killing him off even more. I guess they wanted to make the comeback mean more OR they're planning something for his specifically for BFG and he had to get buried and come back a month or two ago before the PPV. No clue.

But as far as "Joe killing shit", well I hope you read spoilers because that's sort of what happens. Not killing but he's getting there. I was never a fan of anyone but Goldberg killing shit. If he can do what he did to Styles in at Turning Point 2005 (I think), though, I'm all for it.

Oh I know he isn't. His opinion I respect. Dude has his reasons. The two dingleberries I mentioned are the ones I can't stomach.

No idea who the other guy is but itssoeasy is a fucktard. I fuck with him all the time because he uses apostrophes in wrong places all the time but he forgot the one in his name.

Plus, he has to be half ******ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back