Disc Golf

Kermit

the Frog
Does anyone play this rising sport?

I received some discs for Christmas and have hit a local course a few times. It's a par 3 course, but I'm still struggling in my beginning attempts. My main problem is driving. The discs I use are the basic kind, so I know that I need to buy some better discs, but does anyone have any pointers?

I figured you were talking about that until you said driving... do they really call it driving? Shit's fun as hell

Do you play often? Ya, they call it driving here in Oklahoma, or at least my group of friends and colleagues do. What do you call it?

I play both disc golf and regular golf; although I play regular golf more often, about once every two weeks, as opposed to about every other month for the former.

That's pretty good Ech. I'm coming along, but I'm still getting like +10 over on a 18 hole course. Give me a coupe of months.

I've been playing disc golf for a couple years now, the choice sport of stoners everywhere.

Haha, this is funny because one of the courses here have a place with a picnic table where stoners get high all the time. Most of them are pretty nice. To be honest, you meet a lot of nice people at Disc golf courses.

That's pretty good Ech. I'm coming along, but I'm still getting like +10 over on a 18 hole course. Give me a coupe of months.

you'll get there. I find disc golf loads easier than regular golf. I bogey just about every hole I try.

Except the course that I played on when I got the +2 had some Par 4's.

I use to play real golf when I was younger. I would tag along with my Dad, as he was an avid golfer. However, that passion has been diminished for a quite a few years now. It's fun to play every now and then.

Golf is one of those things that you have to play often or you suck. It's not like most other sports where you can either not play for a while and still be good, or just pick it up and go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back