• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did I turn face or something?

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
So one of my habits when I log on every time is to check my User CP, mainly to see if someone red or greens my posts.. so I can go and see what they responded with... It's actually pretty cool. But I never really look at the infractions section when I go to do it... I just skip over it. Until today. According to my records, my last infraction received was New Year's Day 2014... for flaming another user (you call it flaming, I call it roasting so bad moderator team had to step in, whatever).

Anyway... did I unexpectedly turn face and not know it? If so, have I become a good face? Am I a Roman Reigns/John Cena level face or am I like Dolph Ziggler? Am I even that high up or am I lower, kind of like a Zack Ryder?

I've had 4, two was when I was a noob. The other two were back in 2012 actually. One from KB for saying bye bye to someone when he was about to get banned , as it was in a non spam section. The other was from JGlass because I had a prejudice remark on my profile, which I still don't know what the hell it was. Not complaining but I wish I was active at the time I got it because it's probably still floating on my profile now haha.

Honestly surprised I wasn't banned when I first joined for how bad I was. Though this is my second account :shifty:.

I have 1 infraction from Slyfox696 for duplicate topics.
3 warnings in which 2 for spamming by Slyfox696 and hatehabsforever. 1 for Sig Rule violation by Dagger Dias.

Man you guys are all goody two shoes. Back in the day, Dagger used to infract me once a day on a good week. I was also banned for a week three times. And I'm pretty sure this is my second account.

Yeah I was dumb.

I have two infractions both from 2014. One for spamming from Dagger, can't remember what I was spamming. And one for posting a spoiler from Habs. I inadvertently posted that Sting would be coming on the LD thread I think.

Can't remember if I've received any warnings, if I have it's been a long time. Coco is the only one that red reps me, oh and that idiot who hates the WWE but always posts in the WWE forum. Irony at it's best.

I think I'm a tweener. So I'm Randy Orton. Can be your best friend or if you screw me over, your worst effing nightmare. It's a girl thing, we all do it.

I have two infractions both from 2014. One for spamming from Dagger, can't remember what I was spamming. And one for posting a spoiler from Habs. I inadvertently posted that Sting would be coming on the LD thread I think.

Can't remember if I've received any warnings, if I have it's been a long time. Coco is the only one that red reps me, oh and that idiot who hates the WWE but always posts in the WWE forum. Irony at it's best.

I think I'm a tweener. So I'm Randy Orton. Can be your best friend or if you screw me over, your worst effing nightmare. It's a girl thing, we all do it.
Yay! You have 1 infraction more than mine.

*Goes on to do Bo Dallas' Victory run around the street* :p

I got so much red rep after the 2014 Wrestlezone Tournament that the site accidentally reset me to max green rep. Maybe that's what happened to you.

Expired:

-April 22, 2009 for Spamming -- C.M.
-November 9, 2009 for Prejudiced Remarks -- X
-December 17, 2009 for Posting Duplicate Topics -- NSL
-January 10, 2010 for Posting Duplicate Topics -- KB
-March 28, 2010 for Requesting/Posting Streams -- Slyfox
-August 22, 2010 for Spamming -- Slyfox
-December 12, 2010 for Spamming -- Slyfox
-December 14, 2010 for Abusing the Report Button -- KB
-July 8, 2011 for Spamming -- D-Man
-August 2, 2011 for Signature Rule Violation -- D-Man
-January 13, 2012 for Spamming -- Slyfox
-September 2, 2013 for Posting Duplicate Topics -- Dagger

Reversed:

-December 12, 2009 for Flaming Another User -- Sidious
-December 17, 2010 Auto Ban -- IC25

I've got an infraction from Dagger back in 2012 for spamming.

I'm fairly sure I had another account at one point though because I remember when Glenn Gillberti and Nick Dinsmore were on here and interacting with both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back