Did anyone else notice Kane's shiner?

Mr_Wrestling_Number_7

Occasional Pre-Show
I didn't catch last week's Smackdown so maybe it was apart of a match that he was trying to sell his blackeye for. But that sucker looked REAL. I'm just wondering if anyone knew what happened. I've never known for Kane to have heat with anyone in the back. I found it interesting though, especially considering it was KANE of all people.

I think it was something to do with his match with HBK on Raw, he developed a major lump under that same eye, not sure of the precise moment he did it though.

i thought it was make-up of some kind to go with his new attire, but now that i look at some of the pictures of last night it does look like a bit of a bruise underneath his right eye. I don't think it has anything to do with anything backstage, as Kane is pretty well liked and respected backstage as far as i know. It might have just been from a botched spot on Raw or Smackdown last week, or just a every day accident. I've acidentally hit my face countless times, it doesn't really mean anything in particular.

On another note, Kane was on fire yesterday, pardon the pun, He looked very dominant in MITB, and his new/wrestlemania attire looked pretty awesome as well.

Yes, but it was me so no alligations of it being fake requird...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back