Did anyone get Wrestlemania tickets?

I've been trying for 14 hours now to get tickets and no luck. For the first few hours it was just saying there were none available but after that it was giving me seats but just the shitty ones behind the stage. It gave me those all day but about a half hour ago it went back to saying there are none left. There's no way they sold 100k already. I go every year and always get them on the presale or on the first day of the regular sale and always get the seats I want. WWE earlier said the ticketmaster site was having issues so I'm thinking they are still trying to fix it. I looked on twitter and a lot of people are having the same issue. There are also people saying they got tickets but not where they are so maybe they are behind the stage. So I was just wondering if anyone on here either had the same issue or got tickets.

It's the biggest farce of a ticket sale I've ever experienced. Like you, I go every year, and buying tickets has never been a problem. The biggest Wrestlemania I've been to was 82k I think, at MetLife. Got tickets easily. 78k in Miami when the main event was known before the ticket sale, featuring home town hero the Rock, and got tickets easily; yet this one has an extra 20 thousand seats, the product is at it's least popular for twenty years, and Ticketmaster are saying there's no tickets on sale? Ridiculous. But the most telling sign that TM have screwed up is that WWE have made no announcement on it selling out, which they will absolutely do if they shipped 100k tickets in a few hours.

Ticketmaster are a joke

I got tickets. It was rather easy. 10 am eastern Friday morning I had my tablet and cell phone open to the ticket master app. My phone got me tickets which I chose against and I bought my tickets on my tablet.

I know on my mobile devices I could only look at one price point at a time. If you choose a popular section you will probably be coming up empty.

I'm not buying tickets cause I simply can't afford to go, but I just went to Ticketmaster & had no issues finding tix available in almost every section, if you're having issues then maybe you just suck at navigating Ticketmaster :shrug:

Yeah for they had a crash but I've never seen a crash last that long. Around 8 PST it stopped giving me any tickets at all but a couple hours later it started giving me tickets in most sections so they seemed to have fixed it. Bad thing is I was going for the $320 or $375 or so price seats and those weren't available and they still aren't now. The next price up is $498 which I really don't want to spend but those are gone too. Anything cheaper than $300 aren't very good so I'm gonna have to find them on stub hub. So the problem yesterday wasn't that they sold them all but they do seem to have sold more than they usually do the first day. The standing only tickets are all gone. Looks like they for sure will sell it out.

Every single time I've tried (including 3 minutes ago), I am starting now by choosing 'best available, any price' and it STILL says 'sorry we are unable to match your criteria' - nothing to do with sucking at Ticketmaster, I've been to the last 9 'Manias and never had a problem.

It is telling that WWE haven't yet announced a sell out.

It's now reading 'server maintenance, tickets currently unavailable' - which suggests to me that Ticketmaster have FINALLY realised there is a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back