• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dexter

Yeah, I rewatched that scene. The look Lithgow gives Hall after the "I have a family" line definately indicates, looking back, that he knew something to the contrary. Also, responding to Dex's desire to better himself for his family by saying "You dream of a heaven you'll never see" is another sign that it was Trinity's handywork.

If it wasn't Trinity, it would be a HUGE cop-out as the reveal that it was either of those two characters would let plenty of people down. Jonah was decidedly not his father and the neighbor fellow was just horny. Not a killer. I say leave it the way it is and have next season be about Dex getting closer to getting caught than ever... for something he didn't do. Let it be about Dex NOT having been able to one-up Trinity. DON'T make next season about swerving us with Rita's killer. There are better stories to be told.

So I know most of you are way ahead of me on Dexter but I just made it through season 3 and damn do I have to say this is becoming one of my favorite shows to watch. I am a big fan of Showtime programming such as Californication and was a little weary of Dexter at first but it grew on me fast.

The story is so damn good and the acting is great. Michael C. Hall has been shooting up my list of favorite actors. He is so damn good as Dexter. I also enjoy most of the supporting characters besides like Deb, I could do without her. I also thought most of the killers or villains have been pretty good. The ice truck killer was awesome during the first season. The build up for the Skinner was really good as well but I thought the ending of that story was a little weak. That was easily fixed though with the tremendous performance Jimmy Smits.

I cannot wait to finish season 4 and from what I have seen all of you write it will be pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back