Deuces Wild Tag Tournament Live Draw

Sam, did you want a complete list of the teams? I've been secretly following along and putting it together.

I've been secretly updating the first post:

1. Sting & Daniel Bryan
2. Lex Luger & The Miz
3. Samoa Joe & Eddie Guerrero
4. Rhino & Evan Bourne
5. Dusty Rhodes & Sheamus
6. Yokozuna & Jeff Jarrett
7. Bret Hart & Chris Jericho
8. Batista & Big Van Vader
9. Shawn Michaels & The Great Khali
10. Bam Bam Bigelow & The Undertaker
11. The Ultimate Warrior & Jeff Hardy
12. Roddy Piper & Triple H
13. Kenta Kobashi & Goldberg
14. Steve Austin & Kurt Angle
15. Ron Simmons & Scott Hall
16. Randy Orton & Jake Roberts
17. Lou Thesz & Diamond Dallas Page
18. Randy Savage & Andre The Giant
19. Jushin Liger & Christian
20. Chris Benoit & Ric Flair
21. AJ Styles & Mick Foley
22. Kane & Abyss
23. Ricky Steamboat & The Big Show
24. Wade Barrett & Rob Van Dam
25. Ted DiBiase & Booker T
26. Brock Lesnar & Rey Mysterio
27. John Cena & Hulk Hogan
28. Scott Steiner & John Bradshaw Layfield
29. CM Punk & Edge
30. Taz & Jack Swagger
31. Sid Vicious & Mitsuharu Misawa
32. Raven & The Rock

Kirby should have been a pick. He would have just sucked up the Rock, and you'd get The Rock and Rock Connection, and you know you'd be fucked.

Kirby should have been a pick. He would have just sucked up the Rock, and you'd get The Rock and Rock Connection, and you know you'd be fucked.

Haha yes.

Or imagine if Kirby got drawn with Vader.

DOUBLE VADER. OMG!

[YOUTUBE]OQSNhk5ICTI[/YOUTUBE]

Well shit in my lap and call me daddy, it's already time for this bad boy again?

Let's go Holy Demon Army!

Kobashi/Goldberg...Misawa/Sid Vicious....what the fuck? It's like the gods decided to pair up the best workers with the worst. Kobashi/Goldberg could be a dark horse though.

Really though, you guys should've PMed me, or taken a few minutes to look up a few Japanese tag teams. Kobashi and Misawa have both been parts of great tag teams in the past they could have actually been paired together, that would be a hell of a hard team to beat. Then we wouldn't have...well...fucking Sid Vicious in Misawa's corner.

Oh well, no big deal. I'm curious as to why Jericho wasn't paired up with one of his many tag partners though, would have liked to have seen he and Storm as the Thrillseekers in this bad boy.

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, And The Best There Ever Will Be In The World At What They Do.

Prototype:

1zc2zrk.jpg

Savage/Andre, Kobashi/Goldberg, and Austin/Angle are the only teams I could see possibly getting by Hogan/Cena.

Might I ask just why in the fuck we're calling him Daniel Bryan? He made his name as Bryan Danielson, and this isn't a WWE-specific tournament, especially considering he's tagging with the biggest star to never work for the WWE in Sting.

I AM PERSONALLY OFFENDED SAMUEL.

Might I ask just why in the fuck we're calling him Daniel Bryan? He made his name as Bryan Danielson, and this isn't a WWE-specific tournament, especially considering he's tagging with the biggest star to never work for the WWE in Sting.

I AM PERSONALLY OFFENDED SAMUEL.

Because... he was really good at SummerSlam?

Sting and DBD's arch-rivals need a name:

sfzc0o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back