Deuce & Domino

When it comes to this tag team, I just can't look past their terrible gimmick and appreciate any of their wrestling. Their average, did a good job and all but my god I thought they would finally get rid of 50s gimmicks after the Attitude era, guess I was wrong.

God help the Tag Team Division.

WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT TERRIBLE GIMMICK....the gimmick is awesome..my favorite gimmick on SD..i mean seriously..there exactly wat u want...two greasers from the fiftys who dont do anything special..they just beat the shit outta u...i think these guys could be huge....i also the entrance music rocks...u are a complete idiot for hating that gimmick..its amazing

Deuce and Domino are solid in the ring and can work the mic. If they're going to really bring back some tag teams i would hope to see BOD, maybe even with a title run.

I like them. The gimmick is a little hokey for my taste and I dont see them breaking out as singles stars, but they are a pretty decent tag team. They are shit kickers, and I love those kinda guys.

D&D can work it in the ring. The gimmick is maybe a tad too cheesy, but I suppose they need to play it up while they're new.

WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT TERRIBLE GIMMICK....the gimmick is awesome..my favorite gimmick on SD..i mean seriously..there exactly wat u want...two greasers from the fiftys who dont do anything special..they just beat the shit outta u...i think these guys could be huge....i also the entrance music rocks...u are a complete idiot for hating that gimmick..its amazing

First of all, calm down it's just my opinion man. Second off, learn proper grammar.

What's so good about the gimmick? We've seen the 50's greaser characters a thousand times before, why not just bring in an Indian and a cop while were at it? Hell, bring in a guy with a jock strap on his head!(What? They really did that?)

The Tag Team division is in shambles these days, if Deuce and Domino drop the ******ed gimmick then I can see them being champs easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back