Destination X

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
Angelina Love, Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne vs. Roxxi, Taylor Wilde and "The Governor"
- Scott Steiner vs. Samoa Joe
- 10,000 Thumbtacks Match: Matt Morgan vs. Abyss
- TNA Legends Title Match: Booker T © vs. AJ Styles
- TNA Knockouts Title Match: Awesome Kong © vs. Sojourner Bolt
- TNA Tag Team Title Off The Wagon Challenge Match: Beer Money © vs. Team 3D
- TNA X-Division Title Ultimate X Match: Alex Shelley © vs. Chris Sabin vs. Suicide vs. Black Machismo vs. Consequences Creed
- TNA World Title Match: Sting © vs. Kurt Angle

I'll be watching this for sure. I have no idea why this card hasnt been hyped more. This is the best card TNA has put on in YEARS.

TNA=sucks. I watched it once and it was.. pretty bad. So I will not watch this. Is it like their biggest Pay-Per-View of the year?

Destination X was pretty shitty. The only thing they did a good job of was crushing my hopes.

They didnt even do a good job of hyping it up. I didnt even know what the matches are till I seen the line up on wrestlezone, then I hyped myself up. I really need to stpo getting excited about TNA. Everytime I get my hopes up they just fail miserably. The ppv had some good matches but some of that shit was just terrible. Alex Shelley losing the X division title to fucking Suicide pissed me off to no end.

They're seriously pushing that mother fucker just because he was a character in their shitty video game. That's just ignorant. Alex Shelley is much more marketable than some goof in a body suit with a fucking skull mask.

The ODB segment may be the single most painful thing I have ever watched since becoming a wrestling fan, just fucking horriable, worst segment ever

Just to be clear: I liked the ultimate X match I just hated the winner.

That ODB segment was terrible. It was so bad I turned off the volume on my computer so I wouldnt have to hear the ignorance anymore. Why the hell they couldnt have had a 5 minute segment on Impact announcing Cody Deaner as the winner instead of having a 15 minute shitfest on ppv is beyond comprehension. I'm not convinced TNA needs to fire their entire creative team.

I forgot about how badly they've fucked over Joe now too. They've took one of their big stars and made him look like a Samoan Hobo.

The Joe/Steiner match pissed me the fuck off, they make you sit through over an hour of shit before giving you something that looks like it might be a halfway decent match, then they have Joe come out with face paint and wearing Pajama pants that made him look even fatter than he already is and then they have Joe get DQ'd aftyer like two mins. then they have Joe and Steiner fight out to the parking lot wear Joe kills Steiner?!? TNA may not realize this but having one of your top faces murdering other wrestlers is not exactly good for buisness

The Tag Title match was a fuckign joke as well, since when in the blue fuck do you get counted out when it's a no DQ match?!?, and Cornette re-started the match after once after Beer Money DQ'd themselves, why the fuck couldn't he just restart it again, also I thought in TNA titles changed hands on DQ's and count outs as well, guess they decided to chage that rule:rolleyes:

Only three things stood out in that PPV as being good, Steiners promo, AJ/Booker match, and the Ultimate X match, though I just wish they would fucking just let Christopher Daniels be fucking Christopher Daniels!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back