• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Delirious Thread

PSachkovsky

U mad bro?!
This the thread of the fast talking, awesome looking, funny character named Delirious! He became famous because of hi gimmick, that obviously he created! Long live Delirious!

250px-Delirious.jpg

Biography

Ring Name:
Delirious

Hunter Johnston

D.O.B:
Unknown

Trained By:
Gateway Championship Wrestling

Debut:
July 19, 2001

Championships and Accomplishments:

Central States Wrestling
Cruiseweight Champion - 1 time

Chikara
Campeonatos de Parejas - 1 time

Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South
Light Heavyweight Champion - 2 times

International Wrestling Cartel
Super Indy Champion - 2 times

NWA Midwest
X Division Champion - 1 time

NWA Wildside
Super Indy Tournament - 2004

Ring of Honor
Survival of the Fittest - 2006

Other Titles
ICW/ICWA Tex-Arkana Television Champion - 5 times
2WWF (Huh?) Tag Team Champion - 1 time

Matches involving Delirious

[YOUTUBE]JGgvmqrCEqo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]68jKZXjjRQk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4RDjqgU-Ww4[/YOUTUBE]

Segment with Jericho

[YOUTUBE]DcAjxbstJpo[/YOUTUBE]

Questions for discussion:

1. What is your opinion of Delirious?

2. Would he be able to get to the top (as in WWE/TNA/ROH) with his current gimmick?

3. Can he hang in the same ring with wrestlers like Rey Mysterio/Ultimo Dragon/Jushin Liger?

What's with the info and videos? Anyone that clicks on this will already have a interest in him and know who he is! Anywaaaay

1. He is okay, good worker and pretty darn talented but i think he is currently at the height of his career as a wrestler. He trains a lot of guys in ROH and can see him having wider succes as a trainer. Similar to lance storm.

2. He does not have the size or build for s top promotion imo and his character is pretty 1 dimensional, there is not to much you can do with it even if he is a talented guy. So no I can't see him excelling past his current success.

3. Of course he can hang in the ring with those guys. I have never wrestled a match in my life and those guys could make me look like a million bucks. H
Like I said, talented wrestler and a good worker but no more special than any other Indy guy at that level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back