• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Defend Yourself!!

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
This may be a stupid idea, especially coming from me. What I want you to do, is post a video of a song, tv show or movie clip, whatever you want. But it can't be something everyone loves, there has to be a significant amount of hate towards it. Then, you must try to defend yourself.

For example, any Juggalos want to stand up for themselves, go for it. Post a video. Sorry, but I will not be starting that train, but I have someone who happens to be my favorite rapper. He is a "Juggalo Enabler" if you will.

[YOUTUBE]6Mndm3AQxrk[/YOUTUBE]

Haters, feel free.

[YOUTUBE]KWLsV1dBlp4[/YOUTUBE]

I like this song, just listening to it, it's kinda catchy, my defense to it is that I tend to sit and watch the video for the most of it as well, and that chick is fucking HOT.

[youtube]YDfQWkl7Lhk[/youtube]

I love this song, it makes me feel like im not alone and there is alot of adversary surrounding my life, the odds are against me and im trying to maintain my sanity, this song appeals to me with that same story.

[youtube]YDfQWkl7Lhk[/youtube]

I love this song, it makes me feel like im not alone and there is alot of adversary surrounding my life, the odds are against me and im trying to maintain my sanity, this song appeals to me with that same story.

That is a great fucking song. Royce is a beast. I doubt you'll find many haters when it comes to Royce or that song.

That is a great fucking song. Royce is a beast. I doubt you'll find many haters when it comes to Royce or that song.

You'll be surprised, alot of people hate real hip hop and Royce in general, I think hes grown as an artist, others think hes down playing hip hop and himself, sad though

California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
we'll melt your popsicle
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

California girls
We're undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
West coast represent
Now put your hands up
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

This I am fairly sure will be a pretty unpopular song. I know for one that Dave looks down upon it. It is though quite possibly the best song Robbie Williams ever did and its an album I loved so many years ago it gets depressing to count. No regrets is emotional, angry and is written with real feeling behind it. Hate the singer maybe but not the song :)

[YOUTUBE]jS7qw49q2r4[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back