Dear Lee

Oh I've also seen Slipknot live and they're pretty good in the flesh. Surprised me on that one.

I have heard they are severly epic, but that was from a fan. Since YOU say "pretty good" im gonna rank that up at "skull fracture" for me :lmao:

they were in Baltimore two years ago, and like a fucking fool, I didnt go. So pissed about that, still

They're good. I wouldn't go buy a cd of theirs, but from what I have heard they have something offer at least. Same thing with System of a Down. I think I have bought one of their cd's a couple years back.

I absolutely love Slipknot. They do put on one hell of a live show. I recommend seeing them if given the opportunity.

lets go together, future wife <3

Slipknot is pretty much my favorite band, btw. Yea, i said it.

It's a date. I missed them on their last tour. It was quite upsetting.

And yes, Armbar, Vermilion 2 has a kick ass melody. I loooovvvee that song. It's in category of songs that would've fit better on a Stone Sour album rather than Slipknot (I actually like Stone Sour better), but it's whatever. They both rock.

And yes, Armbar, Vermilion 2 has a kick ass melody. I loooovvvee that song. It's in category of songs that would've fit better on a Stone Sour album rather than Slipknot (I actually like Stone Sour better), but it's whatever. They both rock.

Will someone rep her for me? I just did a minute ago.

Dude, me too <3

Im tellin ya. This is fate, woman.

Ty, recommend me two hip hop albums. I'm stopping by Best Buy later today and want something new to listen. Forgive my displeasure with the Doors and Marley :)

My mind is blown by the fact that you're saying Cobain was a better guitarist than Kim Thayil, Vedder or Stone Gossard.

Vedder's the singer of Pearl Jam not the guitarist.

The only problem I have with Nirvana is they overshadow the other grunge bands, heck Pearl Jam had to fight hard to be recognised. I just wish the other grunge bands would get a lot more credit than they do (Alice In Chains, Mother Love Bone, Soundgarden)

Vedder's the singer of Pearl Jam not the guitarist.

The only problem I have with Nirvana is they overshadow the other grunge bands, heck Pearl Jam had to fight hard to be recognised. I just wish the other grunge bands would get a lot more credit than they do (Alice In Chains, Mother Love Bone, Soundgarden)

Ummm Vedder played guitar on a lot of Pearl Jame tracks and live very foten.

Ty, recommend me two hip hop albums. I'm stopping by Best Buy later today and want something new to listen. Forgive my displeasure with the Doors and Marley :)

Biased opinion? Bone Thugs' new album Uni5. It's a softer album, has a more R&B style to it, still pretty good. I gave it a review in the music section, scored a 7.5/10 in my book.

Non biased, I'd go with Wu-Massacre by Method Man, Ghostface Killah, and Raekwon. Following that Wu Tang trend, Inspectah Deck's Manifesto is very good.

Murs has a new album out called Fornever, it's a solid album. Also Flobots - Survival Story is becoming one of my favorites of the year so far, and Cypress Hill has a new album called Rise Up.

And I forgive you.

Ummm Vedder played guitar on a lot of Pearl Jame tracks and live very foten.

I didn't know that, but your comparing Vedder (who's not the lead guitarist, Mike McCready is) to Kurt Cobain who was the lead guitarist of Nirvana, apples and oranges I would have thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back