Dear Lee

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
No.

And Nirvana ripped off Boston's "More than a feeling"

...Ummm what? No. Absolutely false. More Than a Feeling sounds absolutely nothing like Smells Like Teen Spirit, the only thing they have in common is a similar chord structure for the guitar part during the chorus, and that's for about 5 seconds. That's absolutely false dude.

which in turn was a rip off of "Louie Louie" by Richard Berry

...No, it wasn't. Louie Louie and More Than a Feeling again sound almost nothing alike, their only similarity is a brief 5 or 6 second guitar part during the chorus. That's not a rip-off. At all.

Nirvana is the most overrated band of all time. In my opinion at least. I honestly don't care for any grunge outside of Pearl Jam, who were twenty times as musically talented as Nirvana. Probably the only music you and I would disagree on X.

I know, I always get shit because I don't like Nirvana. If they weren't praised as much as they are it wouldn't be so bad. It's not one of those ''Oh I'll hate them because everyone loves them" situations either. I honestly just think they're garbage. A perfect example of right place/right time.

I know, I always get shit because I don't like Nirvana. If they weren't praised as much as they are it wouldn't be so bad. It's not one of those ''Oh I'll hate them because everyone loves them" situations either. I honestly just think they're garbage. A perfect example of right place/right time.

I actually come across far more anti Nirvana opinions than pro these days, I think it actually HAS become the cool thing

"I know so much about and have such taste in music that I think nirvana is shit...yea I said it"

its like liking John Cena. Anti anti counter culture. Lulz.

Reactions: X
Ha I hear you about that NorCal. You know how Cali is. Everyone has to be ahead of the cruve in terms of coolness. As soon as something becomes popular than every all of the sudden hated them first. It's just barely becoming cool to like pop music again, because it was so uncool years back that now it's cool to be uncool...something like that.

Meh not a fan of Nirvana. I don't have a specific reason why, just never got into them really.

Yes. I take the third position

"the beauty is in fact, its simplicty. Shit, sure. Awesome."

And also walking down the third alternate lifestyle of "I am the most important person in my life, so therefore, what others think of what makes me happy, doesnt really matter"

Obviously is you have spent any time in The NorCal thread, its clear thats how I live :lmao:

I often do the uncool thing, but not in hopes that sheep will follow along and think it cool to be uncool.

So I'm hoping Norcal wasn't aiming that insult at me.

lol

I can imagine a guy walking down the street, seeing NorCal dressed all in black with muscles in every which direction and saying to his friend " I don't like that guy, what he likes and how he thinks. I'm going to go pick a fight and end my life."

People are fools.

lol

I can imagine a guy walking down the street, seeing NorCal dressed all in black with muscles in every which direction and saying to his friend " I don't like that guy, what he likes and how he thinks. I'm going to go pick a fight and end my life."

People are fools.

Dammit. Now im going to have to find room in the ol sig for ya

Nirvana is all right, but it annoys the hell out of me when emos use it as their anthem band. BAWWW I HATE EVERYTHING THE ONLY TIME I SMILE IS WHEN I LISTEN TO NIRVANA

I've actually seen this.

Nirvana is all right, but it annoys the hell out of me when emos use it as their anthem band. BAWWW I HATE EVERYTHING THE ONLY TIME I SMILE IS WHEN I LISTEN TO NIRVANA

I've actually seen this.

I thought emo kids rocked out to My Chemical Romance, am I incorrect?

I only dislike them because I don't care for their music when it comes down to it, not because anybody does or doesn't like them.

I will concede here; the unplugged album was better than anything else from them. Not too bad I will admit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back