DCW: The Revival (E-federation)

4realpeoples

Recently returned from hiatus
DCWLongBanner.jpg

Welcome to the official revival of an old federation of my creation. This is Danger Championship Wrestling. This is a federation consisting of fantasy booking on wrestling personalities past and present in their prime. I use only living individuals in DCW. In the past I used wrestlers from all over the world from many different real world federations including WWE, TNA, NJPW, ROH, CMLL, and the list goes on. While I have been inactive from writing most individuals I have written for have now either worked for WWE or TNA and so most wrestling fans should be familiar with the wrestlers on the roster.​

A little history of the Original DCW:
*The show debuted on July 3, 2008. In the main event Vampiro won a battle royal, last eliminating The Rock, to become the first DCW World Heavyweight Champion
*Vampiro started gaining a following of stars leading Sting to turn on longtime friend, The Ultimate Warrior, and join Vampiro
*Vampiro and The Rock had a 4 month feud over the title with Vampiro coming out on top
*Jeff Hardy joined the brand in late September and had won the DCW World Heavyweight Championship from Vampiro
*DCW formed a talent-exchange agreement with the Southside Wrestling Group. This saw a joint women's division between the shows centered around the DCW Women's Championship and also a joint junior heavyweight division centered around the SWG Junior Heavyweight Championship
*Gail Kim of SWG becomes the first SWG star to hold a DCW title in January 2009
*FMW's Shane Douglas earns the right to challenge Jeff Hardy for the World Heavyweight Championship in Chicago
*FMW pulls Shane Douglas from the event leading DCW to name CM Punk as his replacement who wins the championship
*During this time Rated-RKO target Sting and end his career, Vampiro returns and the duo of Sting and Vampiro win the tag team titles from Rated-RKO
*In May, DCW vacated all of the championships and ran shows without champions for most of the summer
*Randy Orton leads The Legacy (Chavo Guerrero, Teddy Hart, Harry Smith, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase Jr.) to the Insane Fighting Alliance during summer 2009. Orton goes on to win the IFA Championship
*IFA's Brock Lesnar wins the ICW Championship while Orton goes on to win the DCW World Heavyweight Championship.
*Lesnar and Orton meet in a 3 Stages of Hell Match with each stage for one of the three World Championships. Orton wins the ICW World Championship, loses the IFA Championship, and retains the DCW World Heavyweight Championship and also becomes the first man to hold 3 World Championships simultaneously.
*DCW revives the Million Dollar Championship
*Mick Foley is replaced by Tommy Dreamer as General Manager
*Ric Flair purchases DCW and becomes the new Owner
*SWG invades World Danger II causing tension between the brands. This tension is resolved when both owners agree to resume their talent exchange program.
*DCW's summer of 2010 is largely uneventful.
*Orton is kicked out of Legacy and loses his Unified (DCW & ICW) World Championship to Ron Killings
*Legacy is disbanded following multiple attacks by Randy Orton
*The Million Dollar Championship is retired.
*Sting leaves DCW for FMW
*SWG's Chris Jericho is forced to leave following a loss to Edge and is quickly signed to DCW.
*Ricky Banderas destroys the ICW World Championship at DCW's final show.
*Jushin Thunder Liger had the best win-loss ration (32-6)
*Longest reigning DCW World Heavyweight Champion was Ron Killings at 253 days.
*CM Punk was the only Triple Crown Winner and Grand Slam Winner
*DCW officially stopped operating on December 31, 2010.
More history can be found here

DCW Revival Roster (purple denotes wrestlers from Original DCW):
Male Wrestlers:
Alex Riley
Black Tiger IV
Bobby Lashley
Bubba Ray Dudley
Chris Harris
Chris Jericho
Christopher Daniels
CM Punk
Curry Man
Dean Ambrose
Devon Dudley
James Storm
Jushin Thunder Liger
Kazarian
Kenta
Mistico
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Ricky Banderas
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Shelton X Benjamin
Suicide
Tyson Kidd
Ultimo Dragon
Vampiro

Women's Roster:
AJ Lee
Ashley Massaro
Becky Lynch
Emma
Natalya Neidhart
Paige
Taylor Wilde

Remaining Roster:
Jim Ross and Joey Styles on commentary
Justin Roberts as the ring announcer
Ted DiBiase, Sr. as a talent manager
William Regal as DCW Commissioner
Ric Flair as DCW Owner

Tag Teams & Stables:
America's Most Wanted
Chris Harris & James Storm

Bad Influence
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian

The Dudley Boyz
Bubba Ray & Devon

The Shield
Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns

Championships:

DCW World Heavyweight Championship
Currently vacant

DCW Transatlantic Championship
Currently vacant

DCW Women's Championship
Currently vacant

DCW Tag Team Championship
Currently vacant​

PPV Event Schedule:
Labor's Anarchy - Sunday September 7, 2014 - Location TBD
Halloween Hazard - Sunday October 19, 2014 - Location TBD
Boiling Point - Sunday December 9, 2014 - Location TBD
More to be added later

-------------------------------------------------
Notes on the federation
Format:
The shows will be written with no more than 5 wrestling matches and PPV specials with no more than 8 wrestling matches. Which should be plenty to provide enough action for the reader. There will also be use of backstage interviews and in-ring segments used to advance storylines.

The matches will be written in a "closing moments" style. This will fast forward the reader to the end of the match. I will state whether it was a squash, competitive, or other style match. Depending on the event, placement on the card, and other variables I will go into more details and length to the end of the match. I may give the last 15 seconds for a squash and the last 5 minutes for a competitive match. I reserve the right to choose how long of match ending I chose to write.

Promos may be written as short and to the point if I am short on time for writing but I do have the intent to write full, complete promo segments to advance storylines. If they are short, enough details will be given to advance storylines.

Due to the show being weekly, and not the traditional monthly scenarios, my shows may be less detailed and of lower quality of those shows. This is due to having 4 times less time to write my show. However, I will try my best to provide an exciting show.
-------------------------------------------------

If others want to join this federation just send a PM

I hope you enjoy the shows.
4realpeoples (Lead Booker)​

DCW: Revival Episode One

DCW willl return to where it all started from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on Thursday August 14. Both the current roster and select alumni will appear. This mix of current and past stars should showcase what DCW was and what DCW will become. Both DCW Owner Ric Flair and DCW Commissioner William Regal will speak.

Original DCW Star meets DCW Revival Star
Chris Jericho vs Bobby Lashley
Main Event

Former SWG World Heavyweight Champions collide as both look to close the show with a win. Near DCW's ultimate demise Y2J was the number one contender to the DCW World Heavyweight Championship and looks to regain his spot at the top of the roster. Lashley is looking to cement his name into the history books of DCW and prove that he deserves to be a main event star in Danger Championship Wrestling. Who will win the first main event?​

Former World Heavyweight Champions Collide
Vampiro vs Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs Randy Orton vs Ron Killings
Elimination Match

All five of DCW's former champions collide. Vampiro: the first champion. Jeff Hardy: the shortest reigning cchampion. CM Punk: the only champion to not lose the championship in a match. Randy Orton: DCW's most dominant champion. Ron Killings: the longest reigning champion. Another variable in this match is CM Punk and Jeff Hardy who are two-time DCW Tag Team Champions together. Which former champion will come out on top in the opening match?​

Former Rivals Collide
Natalya Neidhart vs Taylor Wilde
Blast from the Past

The two greatest performers of the DCW women's division collide. These two women have traded the DCW Women's Championship back and forth numerous times during its existence. These two together have 9 of the 14 reigns with 5 for Natalya and 4 for Taylor. These two look to put the DCW women's division back onto the map.​

DCW's Greatest Tag Teams Meet
America's Most Wanted vs The Hart Foundation
Chris Harris & James Storm vs Teddy Hart & Harry Smith
Another Blast from the Past

These two teams helped define the tag team division of the original DCW and will clash one last time. AMW will look for victory as they look to lead the tag team division into the future.​

Comeback Battle Royal
Featuring the DCW Revival roster
Who will make their comeback?

The members of the DCW Revival roster not already involved in a match will be in this battle royal. These individuals want to start their comeback with a victory. Who will be the last man standing?​

Again this show is set to take place in less than two weeks on August 14. DCW promises to make some huge announcements on its first show. Check back in two weeks to see DCW: Revival.

(Card and date subject to change)​

Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, NY

DCW opens without pyro and goes straight to the ring where DCW Owner, hair slicked back and the traditional suit, Ric Flair stands with a microphone.

Flair:
“Woo! Does it feel good to be back or what? It’s been what? Three and a half years since we’ve put on a show? And now we are back! Woo! What better way to make a return by coming back to where it all started. New York City! I did my absolute best to sign everybody back to the program but it didn’t happen. So I did the next best thing. I signed the biggest free agents in the business and made this an even better show! Woo! I know you guys have seen the roster and tonight you are in for a huge treat! I’m sure you guys remember when we were the first time. Am I right? Watching Vampiro and The Rock battle it out to see who the first World Champion would be was a huge treat. Tonight we try to recreate it in our main event between Chris Jericho and Bobby Lashley!”

The crowd pops for tonight’s main event.

“If it wasn’t for you guys here tonight this wouldn’t have been possible. This night would have never happened. And DCW would have remained in the past. I’m really happy everyone is here tonight to witness the rebirth of Danger Championship Wrestling! Woo!”

The opening video to DCW: Revival plays with all the roster showcased
Never Enough – Five Finger Death Punch
[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/bKWdsnGuFUM[/YOUTUBE]

*PYRO*
We go to the announcer’s desk.

Joey Styles:
“Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the first episode of DCW: Revival. I am Joey Styles sitting alongside our brand new commentator, Good Ole J.R. Jim Ross, at ringside as we plan to call all of the action here tonight.

Jim Ross:
“Thank you Joey. Tonight should be nothing short of great considering all the matches promoted tonight. Commissioner Regal also has an announcement to make tonight. Any idea to what it could be, Joey?”

Joey Styles:
“Your guess is as good as mine, JR. But I would assume it has something to do with our vacant championships. Maybe he’s awarding the championships to the people that held it last. Maybe the announcement concerns our coming pay-per-view Labor’s Anarchy. Only one way to find out and that is to stay tuned and watch to see what William Regal has to say.”

Jim Ross:
“Tonight is sure to be a big night for Danger Championship Wrestling!”

Justin Roberts:
“Ladies and gentlemen it is time for our return contest! A five way elimination match featuring all former DCW World Heavyweight Champions”

*Walk*
From Thunder Bay, Ontario, weighing in at 260 pounds, Vampiro!

*No More Words*
From Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 220 pounds, Jeff Hardy!

*Cult of Personality*
From Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 225 pounds, CM Punk!

*Voices*
From St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 245 pounds, Randy Orton!

*What’s Up*
From Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at 230 pounds, Ron “The Truth” Killings!

Elimination Match
Vampiro vs Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs Randy Orton vs Ron Killings
*Near elimination*
Punk goes for the knee lift in the corner but misses. Punk comes out of the corner and turns around into a big boot from Vampiro. Vampiro goes for the cover but only gets a two count followed by rolling out of the way. Hardy jumps off the top rope for the Swanton onto Punk. Punk rolls out of the way but Hardy is able to roll through. On his feet he is met with an RKO from Orton who covers Hardy and gets the three count.
Jeff Hardy is eliminated (8:22)

*Near elimination*
Punk springboards off the top rope and meets Orton with a clothesline. Punk signals for the GTS. Killings comes in and high kicks Punk in the head. Punk gets right back up and Killings kicks him in the midsection. Killings goes for the Axe Kick but Punk moves out of the way. He lifts Killings for the GTS and connects and Orton then catches Punk with an RKO. Orton goes for the cover on Killings for the three count.
Ron Killings is eliminated (11:48)

*Near elimination*
Orton then goes for the cover on Punk but only gets a two count. Orton slithers around the ring waiting for Punk to get up. Punk slowly rises to his feet. Orton goes for an RKO but Punk pushs him off. Orton is thrown into Vampiro who catches Orton and then nails him with a chokeslam. Vampiro covers and gets the three count.
Randy Orton is eliminated (12:55)

*Closing moments*
Punk goes for the springboard clothesline but Vampiro counters with a dropkick. Vampiro signals that the end is near. Vampiro scoops Punk for the Tombstone but Punk is able to wiggle free. Punk lifts Vampiro up for the GTS but Vampiro elbows Punk in the side of the head causing Punk to put Vampiro down. Vampiro grabs Punk for the chokeslam. Punk kicks the foot out from underneath Vampiro. Both individuals fall and Punk uses this to his advantage locking Vampiro into the Anaconda Vice. Vampiro struggles to reach the rope. Vampiro tries his hardest to reach the ropes but they are just too far away and Vampiro gives in and taps out.
Winner, via submission: CM Punk (14:35)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
We go backstage where the temporary backstage interviewer, Angelina Love, stands by.

Angelina Love:
“Ladies and gentlemen, I am Angelina Love, one of only two women to main event a DCW event. Right now I am filling in for the interview position. I am backstage with DCW Commissioner William Regal.”

The camera pans back to show William Regal standing with Love. Regal is in a full suit, is holding his head up, and giving his traditional mug look.

Angelina Love:
“Later tonight, Mr. Regal, you will be making a huge announcement regarding the future events of DCW. Could you give us a little hint as to what the announcement is?

William Regal looks at Angelina Love before he just walks away leaving Love with a confused look on her face.

Justin Roberts:
“The following contest is scheduled for one fall.”

*New Foundation*
From Calgary, Alberta, Natalya Neidhart!

*All American Girl*
From Toronto, Ontario, Taylor Wilde!

Natalya Neidhart vs Taylor Wilde
*Closing moments*
Wilde hits Natalya with a suplex and goes for the cover. Wilde only gets a two count. Wilde picks up Natalya but Natalya forces Wilde’s grip free. Natalya Irish whips Wilde and Natalya goes for the clothesline but Wilde ducks, swings around Natalya and hits her with a German suplex and bridges for the pin. Only a two count before Natalya kicks out. The two get to their feet then both begin trading blows. The fans cheer both hits. Wilde gets the upper hand and whips Natalya who ducks a clothesline from Wilde and manages to hit her own bridging German suplex. Wilde kicks out just before the count of the three. Natalya then tries to lock in the Sharpshooter only for Wilde to use the small package pin but once again only a two count is reached. Both women stand up and Natalya picks the feet of Wilde causing her to fall back. Natalya once again goes for the Sharpshooter but Wilde is able to push her off using her feet. Wilde kips up. Natalya runs into Wilde who catches her and hits Natalya with a beautiful Northern Lights suplex. Wilde goes for the cover but Natalya gets her shoulder up just before the count of three. An exhausted Wilde waits for Natalya to get up. Natalya gets to her feet and Wilde runs towards Natalya. Wilde jumps up and goes for a Rough Ryder. Natalya catches Wilde and throws her to the mat and this time finally locks Wilde into the Sharpshooter. Wilde screams in agony as she slowly tries to pull herself to the ropes. Wilde reaches the ropes after what feels like forever. Wilde puts her hand on her back, feeling the effects of the Sharpshooter. Natalya pulls Wilde back to the center of the ring and tries to lock the Sharpshooter in again. Natalya is pushed off by Wilde once again. Somehow Wilde kips up once again and this time is able to hit Natalya with the Rough Ryder. Wilde goes for the pin and finally is able to get the three count after this competitive match.
Winner, by pinfall: Taylor Wilde (11:08)

After the match the two athletes hug it out to a huge ovation from the audience.​

We go backstage to the locker room where Angelina Love is standing by with CM Punk who has since taken the tape off his wrists and arm.

Angelina Love:
“I’m here with former DCW World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk. Earlier tonight you won the first match of the revival by beating the other former World Champions. How do you feel knowing that you won the match and took out the other former champions?”

Punk:
“Angelina, I came out tonight to prove to everyone that I was the biggest star in this company. I am the only person in this company that has won every single championship ever offered here. Tonight, I took the first step for the future. I beat everyone else who could have called themselves the best. The reason why is because I am the best in the world.”

Angelina Love:
“So what can we expect in the future from CM Punk?”

Punk:
“Well, Angelina, you’ll just have to wait and find out.”

Justin Roberts:
“The following contest is the Comeback Battle Royal. Eliminations occur when you throw your opponent over the top rope and both of their feet touch the floor.”

Comeback Battle Royal
Featuring the DCW: Revival Roster
Order of elimination: Kazarian, Alex Riley, Tyson Kidd, Suicide, Black Tiger IV, Ultimo Dragon, Devon Dudley, Bubba Ray Dudley, Christopher Daniels, Ricky Banderas, Rey Mysterio, Kenta

*Final Six*
Rollins drops Mistico with a Curb Stomp. Benjamin tries to take Rollins out from behind but is met by Reigns with a spear. Reigns signals for the end and The Shield picks up Liger for the Triple Powerbomb. Mistico regains himself and slingshot dropkicks into the back of Reigns. Reigns goes flying and Liger grabs the ropes and uses his leg strength to pull Reigns out of the ring.
Roman Reigns is eliminated (9:27)

Ambrose sees this and charges at Liger who then pulls the ropes down causing Ambrose to fall to the outside of the ring.
Dean Ambrose is eliminated (9:32)

Liger gets back into the ring and is met with a superkick from Benjamin. Mistico goes for a headscissors takedown on Benjamin who goes face first into the second turnbuckle. Reigns and Ambrose get back into the ring and grab Liger. They throw Liger over the top rope then exit the ring after him. Mistico is able to dropkick Rollins from behind sending him over the top rope.
Jushin Thunder Liger is eliminated (10:28)
Seth Rollins is eliminated (10:33)

On the outside of the ring The Shield tear apart the ringside area. The Shield pulls out a table. They grab Liger and throw him into the barricade. Afterwards Reigns signals for the Triple Powerbomb. The trio lifts Liger up and they power him through the table. The trio leaves as Liger is laying a broken mess outside the ring. Officials run out and help tend to Liger. Back inside the ring Benjamin and Mistico are both back to their feet. Mistico starts using his high flying style. Mistico does another headscissors takedown and Benjamin falls to the second rope. Mistico does a 619. He does a springboard but is met with a superkick from Benjamin which causes him to fall to the outside.
Winner: Shelton X Benjamin (12:54)

We are shown a side by side shot of Chris Jericho and Bobby Lashley. Jericho is warming up with some stretches while Lashley is performing push ups.

Joey Styles:
“These two are getting ready for the main event tonight.”

Jim Ross:
“Both men want to walk out of the first episode with a win. Looks like they are getting ready to give us a huge main event tonight.”

William Regal slowly walks down the entrance ramp to the ring. Regal still has that smug look on his face. As Regal slowly gets in the ring the fans start cheering for him but quiet down almost immediately as he brings a microphone up to speak.

William Regal:
“Ladies and gentlemen I hope you are enjoying tonight so far. I have a few announcements to make regarding the four championships that are currently vacant. These championships will all be decided for within the coming weeks. I had to change my plans because the two women tonight put on one hell of a match. So Taylor Wilde’s reward is being added to the Women’s Championship match. Next week we will find out who joins her when all of the new female wrestlers here compete in a Battle Royal. The match for the Women’s Championship will take place the week after that between those two competitors.”

The crowd pops for the announcement of the championship match.

“The first match of next week’s programming will be a Triple Threat Tag Team Match featuring Bad Influence, The Dudley Boyz, and The Shield. The winners of that match will move into the main event of the night where they will compete against the winners of our next match to determine the Tag Team Champions.”

Another cheer from the crowd for the match announcement.

“We need to have a Heavyweight Champion as well. Earlier tonight CM Punk won his match and he has moved into the semi-finals of the tournament to determine the champion. The winner of the main event tonight will also qualify into the semi-finals for the championship. This leads me to Shelton Benjamin. He has a unique opportunity. By winning that Battle Royal he is in the semi-finals to determine the new champion as well as being entered into the match for the Transatlantic Champion. Both of those championships will be decided for at the upcoming Labor’s Anarchy event.”

The crowd is excited to know when and where all the championships will be decided.

“Thank you all for your time and I hope you enjoy the rest of tonight’s show.”

The crowd cheers for Regal who walks to the back with a smile on his face.

Angelina Love catches up with Taylor Wilde who is backstage conversing with DCW newcomers Emma, Paige, AJ Lee and Ashley Massaro. The newcomers all shake hands with Taylor knowing that one of them will challenge her for the Women’s Championship. Taylor then turns her attention to Angelina Love.

Angelina Love:
“Earlier tonight you qualified for the Women’s Championship match following your huge win earlier this evening. There were many moments where we thought that Natalya was going to walk out of that match with the win but you were finally able to keep her down for the pin. How does it feel to get such a crucial victory here tonight?”

Taylor Wilde:
“You know, Natalya is a great opponent. The two of us have had numerous matches against each other in the past and we have traded the Women’s Championship many times. Me and her have more than two-thirds of the reigns for that championship. Only two other women have held that title and the other is Becky Lynch, Rebecca Knox. It’s a shame that she isn’t getting the opportunity to win the championship back. But if I do win the title, I promise to give the first match to her. Again, Natalya is such a tough opponent to beat. She is a submission specialist and can lock one on you at any point. She almost got me tonight but I was able to walk out of here tonight one step closer to becoming the champion again.

Angelina Love:
“Do you have a specific opponent that you would like to face for that championship? If you got to pick one of the newcomers to face you, which would it be?”

Taylor Wilde:
“You know, I don’t have a preference to which of the newcomers I face. I want to face any of them. But I want them to bring it to the championship match. At the end of the match I want the girl who put more on the line to come out as champion. Whether it’s me or my opponent I want to see a definitive champion.”

Angelina Love:
“Thank you for your time and the best of luck to you in your upcoming match.”

Taylor Wilde:
“Thank you, Angelina. It was good to see you back here in DCW.”

Justin Roberts:
“The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall and the winner will go on to compete for the DCW Tag Team Championship next week!”

*New Foundation*
“Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, at a combined weight of four hundred forty-five pounds, the team of Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, The Hart Foundation!”

*Guilty*
“Their opponents, at a combined weight of 465 pounds, “Cowboy” James Storm, “Wildcat” Chris Harris, America’s Most Wanted!”

Jim Ross:
“If The Hart Foundation wins this matchup, Joey, they will be added to the DCW roster. They would be a great addition to the tag team division here”

Joey Styles:
“I agree, JR, these two young athletes deserve a chance to come back to where they became stars.”

The Hart Foundation vs America’s Most Wanted
*Closing Moments*
Teddy Hart comes off the top rope for a Triple Bypass (shooting star leg drop) onto Chris Harris but Harris rolls out of the way. Hart crashes to the mat. He gets up, in obvious pain, and walks into the Last Call superkick from James Storm. Storm back steps a couple paces before he is picked up by Harry Smith who then nails Storm with the running powerslam. Smith puts Hart onto Storm for the cover but only gets the two count before Harris breaks it up. Harris and Smith both are up brawling and Smith whips Storm to the ropes. Storm hangs onto the ropes and Smith runs towards him. Storm dumps Smith to the outside. Hart runs towards Storm but Storm catches him in a bearhug. Harris positions himself onto the top rope and for the first time in many years connect with the Death Sentence. Harris covers and gets the victory for the team.
Winners: America’s Most Wanted (9:31)

A vignette on Shelton X Benjamin is shown highlighting important moments in his career. Only short clips of the following moments are shown.
*Benjamin’s WWE Tag Team Championship victories*
*Benjamin winning his first Intercontinental Championship win*
*Highlights of the Benjamin vs. Michaels match*
*Benjamin becoming the Gold Standard and winning the WWE United States Title*
*His first ROH Tag Team Title victory*
*Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team defeating The Impact Players for the SWG Tag Team Championship in 2008*
*The final video shows Benjamin’s biggest/only DCW accomplishment: ending Rey Mysterio’s 272 day reign as ICW World Champion and achieving his first World Title in 2009*

Justin Roberts:
“This is your main event of the evening. A quarter final match in the DCW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament scheduled for one fall!”

*Hell Will Be Calling Your Name*
“Introducing first, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, weighing in at 250 pounds, Bobby Lashley!”

*Break the Walls Down*
“His opponent, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, weighing in at 225 pounds, Chris Jericho!”

Bobby Lashley vs Chris Jericho
*Closing Moments*
Lashley connects with a suplex onto Jericho. He goes for the cover but only gets a two count. Lashley picks Jericho upp but Jericho breaks Lashley’s grip and kicks him in the side of the leg. Jericho goes for a couple more punches but Lashley fights back with a few of his own. Lashley whips Jericho into the ropes and waits for the return. Jericho comes back and hits the Codebreaker. Jericho covers but only gets a two count. His next move is to use the Lionsault. Lashley rolls out of the way. Jericho lands on his feet. Jericho turns around and sees Lashley charging at him. Jericho sidesteps which sees Lashley fall to the outside of the ring. As Lashley gets to his feet he is met with a suicide dive from Jericho. Jericho is slow to get up and throws Lashley back into the ring. The both of them get to their feet and they trade punches again. Jericho is able to hit Lashley behind the knee with a huge kick causing Lashley to drop to one knee. Jericho runs for the Codebreaker but is pushes down to the mat by Lashley. Jericho slowly gets back up and is grabbed around the waist by Lashley who proceeds to throw Jericho with a huge belly-to-belly suplex. Lashley then kneels down waiting for Jericho to get up. Once Jericho is up and has turned around Lashley charges at Jericho. Jericho counters with the Codebreaker. Jericho grabs Lashley’s legs and puts him into the Walls of Jericho. Jericho has it locked in. Jericho notices something on the outside of the ring and releases the hold. All three members of The Shield have jumped the guard rail and cover three sides of the ring. Each of them climb onto the apron. Jericho then charges at Reigns followed by Rollins then Ambrose as each drops as Jericho gets close. With all three back to the ground Jericho turns around and is met by a massive spear from Lashley. Lashley covers and gets the three count.
Winner: Bobby Lashley (13:52)

As the match ends The Shield again gets back onto the apron. Lashley looks up and notices that he is surrounded by The Shield now. He slowly gets up and picks Jericho back up. Jericho is slow to his feet but realizes that he needs to cover the back of Lashley. The Shield is slow to get into the ring and Jericho/Lashley look scared to fight off the duo. Jericho turns to Lashley and is met with Lashley’s fist. Jericho falls over and is met with countless punches to the head from Lashley. Lashley moves off of Jericho and then points to Jericho. The Shield comes in and picks Jericho up. Lashley uses this chance to spear Jericho again. The Shield then picks Jericho up again. Rollins and Ambrose lift Jericho onto the shoulders of Reigns. The Shield then proceeds to Triple Powerbomb Jericho. The Shield and Lashley laugh as Jericho is left broken in the ring. They slowly move up the entrance ramp. Ted DiBiase comes out from the back with a huge stack of cash. DiBiase gives Lashley and each member of The Shield a portion of the money. DiBiase laughs at the mess left by the attackers. DiBiase then lifts a microphone to his face.

Ted DiBiase:
“Everyone has a price for the Million Dollar Man! Hahahahaha”

DCW fades to black to group of DiBiase, Lashley and The Shield laugh and throw their fists together as to show unity.

Quick Results
CM Punk def. Vampiro, Randy Orton, Ron Killings, Jeff Hardy in Elimination Match
Taylor Wilde def. Natalya Neidhart
Shelton X Benjamin wins Battle Royal
America's Most Wanted def. The Hart Foundation
Bobby Lashley def. Chris Jericho

Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, RI

~OPENING VIDEO~

~Never Enough~

Jim Ross:
“Welcome everybody to DCW Revival! Sitting alongside Joey Styles, I am Jim Ross. And last week we made our triumphant return to television. The show was full of surprises and alliances were formed already formed. Last week Bobby Lashley, The Shield, and The Million Dollar Man formed what seemed to be a coalition and tonight they will speak on the situation.”

Joey Styles:
“Also tonight we get to see who will face Taylor Wilde next week to crown a new Women’s Champion, the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament will have its final Quarter Final Match and we get to crown new DCW Tag Team Champions!”

Jim Ross:
“Last week America’s Most Wanted defeated the team of Teddy Hart and Harry Smith to earn the right to face the winners of our first match tonight in the main event for the championship. This is certainly going to be an action packed night for Danger Championship Wrestling!”

Joey Styles:
“I cannot wait to see what transpires here tonight. If it’s anything like last week we should not be disappointed.”

Winners Move Onto the Main Event
The Shield vs The Dudley Boyz vs Bad Influence
A very competitive match that saw each tag team enter the match. With all members of the other teams on the outside of the ring Christopher Daniels performed an Asai Moonsault to the outside onto them in the spot of the match. The end of the match came about with the Dudleys performing a 3D onto Kaz. Reigns taps the shoulder of Devon before coming into the ring and connecting with a Superman Punch to Devon and a spear to Bubba Ray. Reigns proceeds to cover Kaz for the pin and win.
Winners: The Shield (Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins) (11:46)

==========Locker Room==========

Shelton X Benjamin is walking up to numerous stars bragging about being in the Transatlantic Championship match and being in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament. Benjamin seen walking up to stars such as Kenta, Tyson Kidd, Jushin Thunder Liger, and now Mistico.

Shelton X Benjamin:
“Tough luck last week. You were really close to being in my spot before you got kicked in the face. I guess you just can’t cut it. That’s alright. Nobody is hotter than I am right now. I’m pretty much the hottest thing going right now. Everybody wants to be in my spot. But they can’t, especially you, because I am the Gold Standard.”

Benjamin smiles and laughs. Mistico slaps Benjamin across the face before walking away from the gloating Benjamin. Benjamin holds to bottom of his jaw trying to readjust after the slap he had received. William Regal walks up to Benjamin after the events to reveal something to the Gold Standard.

William Regal:
“I thoroughly enjoyed that. I mean just walking around the locker room telling everybody that you are better than them. Confidence. Love it. But I think you should put your money where your mouth is. You have one, maybe two, championship matches at Labor’s Anarchy. You’re going to be needing an opponent for the Transatlantic Championship match. I think the man that just slapped you would make a great opponent. Don’t you think?”

Regal smiles and lets out a chuckle before he pats Benjamin on the shoulder before walking away with Benjamin still holding onto his jaw.

Battle Royal
Ashley Massaro vs Emma vs Paige vs AJ Lee
A medium length Battle Royal match. Massaro is eliminated early in the match while the other three women last significantly longer. AJ Lee is eliminated second by joint effort from Emma and Paige. The two remaining women spend the majority of the next several minutes trading holds and attempting to throw the other over the top rope. The end of the match transpires with Paige nailing Emma with the Paige-Turner. Paige lifts Emma up and goes to throw her out but Emma uses the momentum to shift the throw and gets Paige thrown over the top rope.
Winner: Emma (8:04)

==========Interview==========

Backstage newly hired backstage interviewer Renee Young stands by with CM Punk.

Renee Young:
“Ladies and gentlemen I am Renee Young and I am very happy to be here in DCW. Right now I am standing here with CM Punk. Now, Punk, next week you will be facing Shelton Benjamin in the semi-finals of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament. How are you going to prepare for an opponent as athletic and talented as him?”

CM Punk scoffs and brushes off the remark.

CM Punk:
“Yes, we all know how great Shelton Benjamin is. He is the guy that almost beat Shawn Michaels. He’s the guy that almost won Money in the Bank. And he’s the guy who almost won the World Championship in WWE. But that’s just it, Renee. Benjamin is the guy that almost does something but comes up short. Is he athletic and talented? Yes. However I don’t think that he’s going to get past me. I want to become DCW World Heavyweight Champion again. Nobody is going to get between me and that goal. Not Shelton Benjamin. Not Bobby Lashley. Not the other three in this tournament either. Let’s just say that I’m looking to have more gold than the Gold Standard.”

Renee Young:
“Who do you want to face in the finals of the tournament if you make it that far, Bobby Lashley or the winner of tonight’s Triple Threat Match?”

CM Punk:
“I don’t care, Renee. Listen, this tournament featured the entire DCW roster meaning that the champion has had to go through everyone. I want to be the person who has gone through them all. I can promise that I will make it to Labor’s Anarchy and that I will be the first two-time champion.”

==========Vingette==========

A highlight video of Jushin Thunder Liger is shown to the live crowd highlighting his WCW Light Heavyweight Championship victory, J-Crown victory, and his victories in TNA
==========Vingette==========

The sound of a familiar laugh followed by the coins and the word “Money” fills the arena as Ted DiBiase, in his million dollar suit, walks down the aisle. Behind him in full suit is Bobby Lashley with The Shield in their assault gear follow him. They slowly walk to the ring. Once they do DiBiase grabs a microphone.

Ted DiBiase:
“You know last week was supposed to go down differently. I heard that everyone wanted to see Chris Jericho win. But that’s not what happened. What happened was that my man Bobby Lashley won that match. You see we can’t have just anybody win the main event matches here. Only the strongest get to win the matches here. The most well paid and gifted athletes in Danger Championship Wrestling get to win the main events. Look at this specimen.”

DiBiase points to Lashley who proceeds to step forward pulling on his suit coat to rid any wrinkles from the jacket.

Ted DiBiase:
“Bobby Lashley is the biggest, strongest man on this roster. This man has won multiple World Championships. This is the guy that is going to win at Labor’s Anarchy. This is the man who is going to lead Danger Championship Wrestling into the future. This is the guy who single-handedly defeated Chris Jericho. This guy has everything! He has the million dollar qualities needed to become World Heavyweight Champion… And then there are these guys.

DiBiase points to The Shield who stand in the background. All three members look up and have a smug look on their face.

Ted DiBiase:
“These guys are going to destroy Chris Harris and James Storm tonight. These three are all going to be World Champions someday. Before they make it to the top they are sticking together to help each other and aren’t afraid of taking down anybody in their way. Tonight they take the next step when they destroy America’s Most Wanted and become the only champions in this company. With these four competitors working together nothing is going to stop them. And nothing ever will. And that’s because everybody has a price for the Million Dollar Man. Bwahahaha!”

Ted DiBiase drops the microphone and grabs at his suit. The Shield and Bobby Lashley follow him as the crowd boos at them.

Backstage Renee Young is standing by with Chris Harris to her left and James Storm to her right. Both competitors have a beer in their hand.

Renee Young:
“I’m standing here with America’s Most Wanted and tonight the two of you will be competing for the DCW Tag Team Championship against two members of The Shield…

Chris Harris cuts off Renee Young.

Chris Harris:
“It doesn’t matter which two members we face. It doesn’t matter anything that they do. There’s only one thing that matters, Renee.”

James Storm:
“And that’s for The Shield. Sorry, about your damn luck.”

Both Storm and Harris take a swig of beer before walking off.

Rey Mysterio vs Ricky Banderas vs Mistico
A highly competitive match. Banderas seemed to control both Mysterio and Mistico. Halfway through the match both smaller competitors take Banderas out with a double suicide dive. Mysterio and Mistico go back and forth trading holds, moves, and high-flying maneuvers. Banderas comes back into the ring and hits both other stars with big boots. Banderas takes Mysterio down with a powerbomb. Mistico comes in and takes Banderas down to the mat with a headscissors followed into a fujiwara armbar. Before Banderas can tap Mysterio dropkicks Mistico in the face before grabbing him and throwing him out of the ring. Mysterio follows that up with a seated senton onto Banderas getting the victory. Banderas kicked out shortly after the three count and tried to grab at Mysterio who quickly left the ring.

Winner: Rey Mysterio (8:37)

Chris Jericho is seen packing up his belongings when a shadow walks up to him. The shot moves to reveal that it is Bobby Lashley. Jericho stands up.

Chris Jericho:
“You have some nerve showing up here. Who do you think you are?”

Bobby Lashley:
“Listen. I’m just here to see how you feel this week. I understand that last week you got your ass kicked. Just trying to be a friend.”

Chris Jericho:
“You have some nerve. Last week I thought you had my back. But it turns out that you are nothing but a back stabber. If I were you I’d run back to into the arms of your piggy bank.”

Bobby Lashley:
“Be careful what you wish for, Jericho. You might just get a double dose of what you got last week,”

Lashley just smirks as he walks away.

DCW Tag Team Championship
The Shield vs America’s Most Wanted
A highly competive matchup between the two teams. Ambrose and Rollins represented The Shield. Rollins used his high flying abilities while AMW focused more on the ground game. Near the end of the match Harris is able to connect with his Catatonic maneuver onto Rollins. Harris goes for the cover but only gets a two count when Ambrose runs in and breaks up the pin. Ambrose begins to repeatedly kick Harris in the back of the head. Storm comes in to make the save with the Last Call kick to Ambrose. Storm then pushes Ambrose out of the ring. Reigns stands up on the apron and Storm runs over to punch him but Reigns drops down in time. Rollins then dropkicks Storm from behind sending him to the outside of the ring. From behind Harris rolls up Rollins but only gets himself a two count. On the outside of the ring we here a loud crash as Reigns had speared Storm into the ring steps. Harris looks to see the damage but Rollins grabs him and hits a German suplex. As Harris gets to his feet the back of his head is met with the foot of Rollins for the Curb Stomp. Rollins covers and gets himself the win for the team.
Winners, new champions: The Shield (17:52)

After the match The Shield continues the beatdown on America’s Most Wanted. Reigns grabs a table and brings it into the ring. The three set up the table and Reigns lets out a loud yell. Ambrose and Rollins then lift Storm up onto the shoulders of Reigns and the three send Storm through the table with a triple powerbomb. The show ends with The Shield standing over the broken table. Rollins and Ambrose hold up the Tag Team Titles as they put their fists together for unity.​

Quick Results
The Shield def. Dudleyz & Bad Influence (Triple Threat)
Emma def. Ashley Massaro, Paige, AJ Lee (Battle Royal)
Rey Mysterio def. Ricky Banderas & Mistico (Triple Threat)
The Shield def. America's Most Wanted (Tag Team Title Match)

Labor's Anarchy Card
DCW World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Finals
Punk/Benjamin vs Mysterio/Lashley

DCW Transatlantic Championship
Shelton X Benjamin vs Mistico

Changes
*Renee Young is new backstage interviewer*
*New color system to help make easier to read*
*New match writing system for weekly events*
*Closing moments style reserved for PPVs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online