• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dave taylor teaming with regal to reform blue bloods?

With Taylor out they should give Regal a push for the US title, he and Benoit could put on some great matches and Regal would look pretty good with that belt around his waist, they should definetly have him feud with Benoit for the next couple months, until Taylor comes back then they should go for the tag titles

I Agree give Regal a push for the IC title but dont have him win it. have him feud with Benoit and have Benoit Retain and then he can go on and feud with Chavo Guerrero.

I think Regal should not be given a push. His style isnt "mainstream" i.e high flyer that we enjoy seeing today such as a Mysterio.

henrywang693 said:
I think Regal should not be given a push. His style isnt "mainstream" i.e high flyer that we enjoy seeing today such as a Mysterio.
thats just your opinion, personally I would rather see Regal get a push, and like I said before Benoit and Regal could have some great matches together, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so, but thats just my opinion

Brilliance In Supremacy said:
Whether or not they are past their respective prime, I was glad to see those guys in the ring. After I saw that match, I was like, "Wow...so that's how wrestling in a WWE ring looks!" How many double underhook suplexes did I see in that match? If you put some high quality opponents in front of these guys (reform The World's Greatest Tag Team), we will see WRESTLING again. I like this team...
I understand that those guys are good at old-school wrestling and are technically sound. I loved them back in their prime because they were not only technically sound, but they also were athletic. The problem is that WWE needs to have their younger talent actually wrestle and not work a callable, repetitous five-minuter each time that culminates in either a DQ or a textbook finisher, but instead keeps the crowd guessing. The other thing is that they could have these guys train the younger guys to wrestle better and learn better ring psychology. They can start with Cena.

I don't know about you, but I'd like to see Paul Burchill reteam with Regal. That was a good tag team and it jump started Paul's career in WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back